Anything Goes Information
- Anything Goes is iconic American composer Cole Porter's most beloved musical, which is now being revived as one of the Chicago shows by Roundabout Theatre Company.
- Like other Chicago shows, this is a short engagement that will run from April 23, 2013 to May 5, 2013.
- Anything Goes features some of the most well-known songs of American theater, including Delovely, I Get A Kick Out of You and You're the Top.
April 23 - May 5, 2013
Cadillac Palace Theatre
151 West Randolph St
Chicago, Illinois 60601
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Anything Goes Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
There is no data in this table.
Do you agree?
Anything Goes is a classic American musical, playing at the Cadillac Theatre.
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $26-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Check out other shows playing now!
Features: Anything Goes is a delightful and saucy musical that takes place aboard a cruise ship. This is a classic of American stage, and this Cole Porter musical first premiered in 1934. The Chicago Roundabout Theatre Company's production brings the well-known songs to life once again!
Why We Go: Anything Goes has been capturing the hearts of audiences since 1934, and this new revival is bound to be popular among Chicago shows during its limited engagement in the Windy City.
- Well-known Songs: Audience members will recognize many songs that have become gold standards of American music, including Anything Goes, You're the Top and Delovely.
- Comical Story: The original book for the musical was partially written by humour master P.G. Wodehouse, and audiences will be laughing out loud at the witty banter and comical antics of the characters.
- Short Run: Like many other Chicago Shows, Anything Goes will unfortunately only be playing in the Windy City for a limited time, so jump at this chance to get your Chicago show tickets to this classic American musical.
Inside Knowledge: The original production was a smash-hit in 1934 despite the economic downturn of the Great Depression. It starred Broadway legend Ethel Merman as the brassy main character, Reno Sweeney.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do order tickets online: Be sure to order your Chicago show tickets online, as you wouldn't want to miss Anything Goes for the brief time it is here.
- Do bring the whole family: This musical has been entertaining families since the 1930's, so its safe to say that as long as the kids are old enough to appreciate a Broadway show, they will love Anything Goes as much as their parents do.
- Don't worry about things to do: There are plenty of exciting things to do in Chicago, and the Loop is no exception. The historic area is filled with great Chicago attractions, so plan on checking a few of them out before the show.
- Don't miss if you love musicals: Anything Goes is a rollicking good time for any audience member, but will especially appeal to fans of musicals. Don't miss it whether you've seen it before or if this will be your first time.