Amazing Chicago Funhouse Maze
Amazing Chicago Funhouse Maze Events
Amazing Chicago Funhouse Maze Information
Mon.-Thu. 10am-10pm, Fri.-Sat. 10am-12am, Sun. 10am-10pm
When to Go:
Children 5 and older
Grand- Red Line
- The Funhouse Maze sightseeing in Chicago is a great venue for kids.
- The Funhouse Maze tourist attraction in Chicago is open year round.
- 4,000 square feet of tunnels are featured at the Amazing Chicago Funhouse Maze.
600 E. Grand Avenue Chicago, IL
Chicago, IL 60606
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Amazing Chicago Funhouse Maze Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Amazing Chicago Funhouse Maze Photos
Amazing Chicago Funhouse Maze Hotel
Amazing Chicago Funhouse Maze
Do you agree?
Twisting, Turning, and Mirrored Fun at the Amazing Chicago Funhouse Maze
- Adult Price$10.95
- Child Price$5.95
Features: Squeezing, stomping, spinning... double over laughing... delightfully dizzy, twisting and turning -can you find your way out? Navigate your way through 4000 square feet of exhilarating sensory experiences. Lose yourself in the Mirror Maze, stumble your way through the Spinning Tunnel, stomp out the Great Chicago Fire and much more! Find out for yourself why over 1 million guests have gotten lost here.
Amazing Chicago’s Funhouse Maze is located on Chicago’s Navy Pier. We open daily at 10am. Prices starting at $9.95; group rates available.
Why We Go: The Amazing Chicago Funhouse Maze, located with Chicago's Navy Pier is one of the most exciting tourist attractions for families, and especially children. This fun filled indoor attraction offers families a fun day of exploration and sensory experience. Come run around this crazy maze, and get lost in all the fun you'll be having from morning until night time.
- Family Friendly: The Funhouse Maze tourist attraction Chicago is truly entertainment for the entire family. It is an indoor climate controlled maze of fun.
- Full Sensory Experience: Check out the Funhouse Maze sightseeing in Chicago, and you're sure to have quite the trip.
- Affordable Activity: For just under $10, you can experience the Amazing Chicago Funhouse Maze located at Navy Pier.
Inside Knowledge: The Funhouse Maze Chicago sightseeing is only closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Kids: Let the little ones run around the Funhouse Maze sightseeing in Chicago. They'll have a full sensory experience running through tunnels and climbing through this fun indoor gym.
- Do Let Your Inner Child Out: Enjoy your time at the Funhouse Maze tourist attraction in Chicago whether you're 5 or 25.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: The Funhouse Maze sightseeing in Chicago is sure to provide a ton of "kodak" moments. Snap a shot of these fun events!
- Don't Worry About Getting Through the Maze Quickly: The Amazing Chicago Funhouse Maze is designed to be taken at your own pace.