Arie Crown Theatre
Arie Crown Theatre Events
Arie Crown Theatre Information
Mon.-Fri 12pm - 6pm. Sat. and/or Sun. 3 hours prior to the scheduled performance time and one-half hour after the start of the show (closed if there is no performance).
When to Go:
Age restrictions may vary by featured show.
McCormick Place Metra
- Arie Crown Theatre Chicago hosts a wide variety of shows from musicals and operas to concerts.
- Chicago Arie Crown Theater originally boasted seating for over 5,000!
- Various acts such as Jerry Seinfeld, Tina Turner, Whitney Houston, and David Copperfield have all performed on the Arie Crown Theatre Chicago stage.
2301 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60616
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Arie Crown Theatre Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
Arie Crown Theatre Photos
Arie Crown Theatre Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Arie Crown Theatre
Do you agree?
Chicago Theatrical Heritage at the Arie Crown Theatre
Features: Arie Crown was a Lithuanian immigrant who became an American success story. Just 15 years old when he arrived in Chicago in 1875, he would eventually become one of Chicago's most successful businessmen and patriarch of a prominent family. The Theater that bears his name was completed in 1960 as part of the McCormick Place complex.
The Arie Crown's recent renovations (including correcting the acoustics and improving the aesthetics) and commitment to patron satisfaction will ensure that your experience will be a positive one. The theater, located just 2-1/2 miles south of downtown Chicago in Lakeside Center at McCormick Place, seats over 4,200. It hosts Broadway musicals, ballets, rock concerts and operas.
Why We Go: Enjoy a night at the theatre when you attend a show at the Arie Crown Theatre. Known as one of Chicago's oldest theatrical venues, this city landmark is known for hosting a variety of talent and for having spectacular acoustics. It is also seats more than 4,200 people!
- Variety of Shows: The Chicago Arie Crown Theater has played host to a plethora of stage based events featuring everything from operas and rock concerts to Broadway and ballet over the years.
- Convenient Parking: The Arie Crown Theatre Chicago is situated near Chicago Metra stations and ample parking is available nearby.
- Fabulous Acoustics: The Arie Crown Theatre architecture lends itself to beautiful acoustics. The sound quality in this venue is simply wonderful.
Inside Knowledge: The Arie Crown Theatre recently underwent a $6.5 million renovation and restoration project which seamless combines the theatre's rich heritage with modern comfort.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Check Your Tickets: To Ensure the best seat in the house, make sure to consult the Chicago Arie Crown Theater Seating Chart.
- Do Use Public Transit: The Arie Crown Theatre Chicago is easily accessed by a variety of public transit.
- Don't Forget to Admire the Architecture: The Arie Crown Theatre offers patrons a striking combination of modern functionality with theatrical history. Take in this beautiful architectural feat.
- Don't Forget to Listen: The acoustics inside the Arie Crown Theatre are some of the best within the Windy City.