Blue Chip Casino Hotel
Blue Chip Casino Hotel Events
Blue Chip Casino Hotel Information
Casino activities range in price
When to Go:
Quieter on weekdays, events usually at the weekend
Great All Year Round
- Huge Casino offers 65000 feet of gaming space.
- Blue Chip Casino Hotel features many restaurants and bar areas.
- Luxurious Hotel Rooms available at the Blue Chip Casino Hotel.
777 Blue Chip Dr
Michigan City, IN 46360
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Blue Chip Casino Hotel Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Blue Chip Casino Hotel Photos
Blue Chip Casino Hotel Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Blue Chip Casino Hotel
Do you agree?
Blue Chip Hotel Chicago is a top luxury Chicago Casino
This activity is FREE!
Features: Forget every casino you've ever visited. Prepare for something entirely different and much better. The Blue Chip Casino Hotel gaming environment is spacious and comfortable with 65,000 square feet of gaming all on one stunning level - it puts you in the mood to play. Enjoy open boarding 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round at the Blue Chip Casino Chicago. With your favorite games and the ultimate classy environment in which to enjoy them, you're going to love Blue Chip Casino Hotel.
Why We Go: Blue Chip Casino Chicago offers a bit of Vegas style and pizazz all within an hour's drive from Chicago.
- Great Rooms: Every room is a luxury room at the Blue Chip Casino Chicago. Expect gorgeous furnishings and fittings with 24/7 room service available.
- Great Value: Rooms start at just $90 a night at the Blue Chip Casino Chicago.
- Great Variety: From your favorite slot machines to blackjack tables, there is something for every type of gamer at the Blue Chip Casino in Chicago.
Inside Knowledge: The Blue Chip Casino Chicago is an hour's drive away from central and downtown Chicago, so you may want to stay the night.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Book A Room: The Blue Chip Casino in Chicago is a fair drive from central Chicago and with luxurious rooms as low as $90 per night, you may want to stay a night or two.
- Do Stay for Dinner: The Blue Chip Hotel Chicago provides a host of dining options, including William B's Steakhouse and Options Buffet.
- Don't Forget to Use the Facilities: If staying the night, make sure you check out this casino's amazing facilities such as its top-notch spa and fitness facility.
- Don't Ignore What's On: Famous performers and music groups regularly perform at the Blue Chip Hotel Chicago, so make sure you check out what's going on when you book your room.