Chicago Apparel Center
Chicago Apparel Center Information
- The Chicago Apparel Center offers guests top boutique shopping in Chicago!
350 N Orleans Street Lobby
Chicago, IL 60654
Merchandise Mart (Purple, Brown)
Hours of Operation:
Daily 9am- 5pm, Sat. 10am- 3pm
Chicago Apparel Center Events
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Apparel Center Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago Apparel Center
Do you agree?
The Hottest Fashion Trends in Chicago at the Apparel Mart Chicago
$$$$ - High End
Features: In 1977, the Chicago Apparel Center was completed. The 1.5 million square foot building houses wholesale apparel showrooms, office and retail space, along with a 3,400 square foot conferencing facility and a 525-room business class hotel, the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza. Over 800,000 square feet is used for office space and includes major tenants such as Ameritech, FOX Sports Chicago, Bank of America and 21st Century Telecom. With more than 300 wholesale showrooms for apparel and accessories, the Apparel Center Chicago serves apparel retailers by hosting market events, fashion shows, seminars and promotional programs designed to attract apparel buyers
Why We Shop: Shop til you drop at this fantastic boutique shopping center, the Apparel Center Chicago. Be the first of your friends to wear the latest fashion trends when you shop at this Chicago tourist locale.
Inside Knowledge: When it was first constructed, the Apparel Mart Chicago was the largest wholesale center in America with over 1,000 show rooms!
Do's & Don't's:
- Do Buy in Bulk: Take advantage of great Chicago shopping deals at wholesale prices by buying in bulk at the Apparel Mart Chicago.
- Do Appreciate the Architecture: Considered one of the "uglier" buildings in Chicago, there is a lot to appreciate when it comes to the Chicago Apparel Center, notably its scenic Chicago River views and iconic Chicago Sun Times label.
- Don't Pay Full Price: Wholesale goods take the middleman out of the equation, which means you save big when you shop at the Chicago Apparel Center in the Near North Side.
- Don't Worry About Parking: Chicago parking can be a bear near the Apparel Center Chicago. Avoid the hassle by taking the L Train to the nearby Merchandise Mart stop via the Brown or Purple Line.
- Near Restaurants
- Small Atmosphere
- Premier Location