Chicago Food Planet Tours
Chicago Food Planet Tours Events
Chicago Food Planet Tours Information
Tues.- Thurs. 11:30 am, Fri. 11:30am & 12pm, Sat. 11:30am, 12pm & 12:30pm
When to Go:
Chinatown, Wicker Park
All ages accepted
Advanced ticket purchase strongly recommended
- Chicago Food Planet Food Tours are some of the highest-rated food tours in Chicago, and give Chicago tourists inside knowledge on the best Chicago restaurants.
- Food Planet Chicago Food Tours last three hours.
- Bucktown/Wicker Park, the Near North Side and Chinatown are three popular Food Planet Chicago Tours.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 7 reviews
5.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Chicago Food Planet Tours Reviews
Chicago Food Planet Tours Photos
Chicago Food Planet Tours Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Chicago Food Planet Tours
Do you agree?
Highly Rated Chicago Food Tours in Downtown Chicago
- Adult Price$35.00
Features: Hungry for an authentic Chicago culinary and cultural experience? Chicago Food Planet specializes in Chicago Food Tours through Chicago's most historic, delicious neighborhoods. Suitable for all age groups and fitness levels, this 3-hour experience is enjoyed by native Chicagoans and visitors alike.
All food tours include mouth-watering food tastings, enough for lunch, from historic "mom and pop" specialty food stores and one-of-a-kind ethnic eateries while offering a narrated glimpse into Chicago's rich history, treasured architecture, and dazzling restaurant recommendations. Acclaimed by participants and media, join us on the #1 ranked Chicago attraction by TripAdvisor as we bring to life the local artisans and their foods that are revered throughout Chicago as we emphasize the histories of backdoor venues, hidden parks, and historic homes off-the-beaten-path.
Why We Go: Food Planet Chicago Food Tours give Chicago travelers the opportunity to tour some of the best Chicago restaurants in out-of-the-way Chicago neighborhoods you likely wouldn't find otherwise.
- Great Chicago Eats: From authentic Chinese cuisine to Chicago Italian food favorites, Chicago Food Planet Food Tours are sure to please any palette, and food prices are included in every Chicago Food Planet Tour.
- Active: You'll do plenty of walking on Food Planet Chicago Food Tours, so make sure to bring comfortable shoes and hydrate thoroughly when participating in these top Chicago food tours.
- Informative Tour Guides: Food Planet Chicago Tours are lead by informative tour guides that are friendly, personable, and of course experts when it comes to the best food in Chicago.
Inside Knowledge: The amount of food participants eat on Food Planet Chicago Food Tours is roughly equivalent to a hearty lunch or dinner, but the walking certainly helps to keep you from getting "too full" on these favorite Chicago food tours. Whether you're participating in the Near North, Wicker Park or Chinatown tours, we recommend going on a near-empty stomach.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Listen to Your Guide: Your informative tour guide on Chicago Food Planet Tours is filled with expert knowledge and inside information that will have you feeling like a Chicago foodie at the end of the tour.
- Do Bring Extra Cash: While not required, you'll want to show your appreciation for your Chicago Food Planet Tour guide with a small cash tip.
- Don't Forget to Buy Tickets Ahead: Food Planet Chicago Tours tickets must be purchased in advance, and if you have a specific time and tour in time, it is highly recommended that you book these popular Chicago food tours well in advance.
- Don't Worry if You're a Vegetarian: Each Chicago restaurant featured on the Chicago Food Planet Food Tours has vegetarian options and alternatives for your dining pleasure.