Chicago Neighborhood Tours
Chicago Neighborhood Tours Events
Chicago Neighborhood Tours Information
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
When to Go:
Great historical Chicago neighborhoods.
- Chicago Neighborhood Tours offers more than 20 different tours of Chicago's many neighborhoods and historic buildings.
- Each Chicago Neighborhood Tour lasts approximately 4.5 hours and is covered both on bus and on foot.
- There are 77 distinct communities and a number of different cultures represented in Chicago's different neighborhoods, including Ukranian, Italian, Chinese, and Puerto Rican communities.
77 E. Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60602
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Neighborhood Tours Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago Neighborhood Tours Photos
Chicago Neighborhood Tours Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Chicago Neighborhood Tours
Do you agree?
Discover the secrets of the Windy City with a Chicago Neighborhood Tour.
- Adult Price$30.00
- Child Price$25.00
- Senior Price$25.00
- Student Price$25.00
Features: Chicago Neighborhood Tours offers two types of tours. The Neighborhood Tour explores the tapestry of Chicago's neighborhoods. From Historic Bronzeville and Ukrainian Village to Hyde Park and Wicker Park, every Neighborhood Tour provides an insider's look at the traditions, stories and people of Chicago. Alternatively, you can turn to the experts and journey out on one of their Special Interest Tours, such as Chicago Theaters, Chicago Cemeteries, the Great Chicago Fire, and more.
The tours depart from the Chicago Cultural Center. Check the website for schedule, prices and online reservations.
Why We Go: Neighborhood Tours Chicago is a great way to learn more about the many different local neighborhoods, and the people who live there. Guests will learn how the city of Chicago has been shaped by the many different cultures that call the city home.
- Great Tour Selection: Neighborhood Tour Chicago offers more than 20 different tours to choose from, each covering a different Chicago neighborhood. Visit Chicago's bustling Chinatown for some authentic Chinese food, or discover the many beautiful churches that are hidden around the city with the Magnificent Churches Tour.
- Excellent Guides: The guides at the Neighborhood Tour Chicago all work for the City of Chicago's Office of Tourism, which means that they are some of the most knowledgeable tour guides around.
Inside Knowledge: Neighborhood Tours Chicago makes it easy for guests to book a neighborhood tour. Guests have the option of booking online through the company's website, by phone, or in person at the Department of Cultural Affairs box office. Neighborhood Tours Chicago also has gift certificates available for special events.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Arrive Early: Check in for a Chicago Neighborhood Tour is half an hour before the tour departs, and seating on the tour bus is first come, first serve.
- Do Bring a Snack: Unless otherwise specified, refreshments are not provided on Neighborhood Tours Chicago. Guests are invited to bring their own food and drinks.
- Don't Forget Your Student ID: Students qualify for the $25 student rate with a valid school ID.
- Don't Forget Your Walking Shoes: The Chicago Neighborhood Tours involve a fair amount of walking, so guests are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes.