Chicago's First Lady Cruises
Chicago's First Lady Cruises Events
Chicago's First Lady Cruises Information
- There are 5 boats in the First Lady Chicago Cruises' fleet, with capacities ranging from 2 - 300 people.
- In addition to sightseeing tours, the boats at First Lady Chicago Cruises can also be rented out for weddings and other special events.
- To ensure that guests receive the most accurate information about Chicago's buildings and attractions, all tour guides aboard First Lady Chicago Cruises are certified by the Chicago Architecture Foundation (CAF).
Hours of Operation:
Mon & Fri: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm, Tues - Thurs: 11:00 am - 3:00pm, Sat - Sun: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Chicago's First Lady Cruises Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago's First Lady Cruises
Do you agree?
Set Sail For Chicago Fun Aboard a First Lady Chicago Cruise
Cost of one ticket
$ - $0 - $24
$$ - $25-$49
$$$ - $50-$89
Features: Chicago's First Lady and Chicago's Little Lady are just two of the Chicago cruise vessels that offer a variety of options to meet your needs. All vessels have both open-air and air-conditioned seating. Chicago cruises depart from the First Lady Chicago cruises dock located at the Michigan Avenue Bridge at Wacker Drive.
Sponsored by the Chicago Architecture Foundation, 90-minute architectural river cruises are offered every day. This cruise along the Chicago River features live narration about the architecture and design of over 50 buildings. A snack bar is also available. A portion of your fare supports architecture education.
You can also plan a private party aboard one of the First Lady Cruise Chicago vessels. Parties of 10- 300 can be accommodated. The sales staff will assist you in your food and beverage needs with one of their preferred caterers, live music, flowers, DJ and even planning a theme for your event. Check Chicago's First Lady website for hourly rates and preferred vendors.
Know Before You Go: There are no children's prices for the Chicago's First Lady Cruises' Architecture Tour. A flat rate of $35.00 per person applies to all guests.
- Book in Advance: Tickets have been known to sell out for Chicago's First Lady Cruises, so make sure to book ahead. A $5 discount applies for all guests who book their tickets online for Tuesday and Wednesday tours.
- Dress Appropriately: It can get a little breezy out on the water, so make sure to dress appropriately for the weather.Fortunately, each of the First Lady Chicago Cruise boats offer both indoor and outdoor seating.
- Arrive Early: First Lady Cruises Chicago tours depart promptly, so it is recommended that guests arrive 20 - 30 minutes before departure.
- Alcohol Served
- Corporate Events
- Dining Packages
- Live Music
- Private Parties