Excursions Into the Unknown
Excursions Into the Unknown Events
Excursions Into the Unknown Information
Sat. & Sun. 7pm
3- 4 hours
When to Go:
Haunted Graveyard Tour
Recommended for mature young adults and older
- Excursions Into the Unknown are led by ghost research expert Dale Kaczmarek, and tour the most haunted areas in Chicagoland.
- There are a number of Chicago group tours available with Chicago Excursions Into the Unknown, including a Haunted Churches Tour and a Gangster & Murder Tour.
- Excursions in Chicago has been featured in popular programs on the Discovery Channel, TNT and SyFy.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Excursions Into the Unknown Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Excursions Into the Unknown Photos
Excursions Into the Unknown Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Excursions Into the Unknown
Do you agree?
Haunted Tours of Chicagoland and the Near North Side
- Adult Price$35.00
- Senior Price$32.00
Features: Excursions Into The Unknown takes you on a tour of some of Chicagoland's most haunted locations from the comfort and safety of a luxury motor coach. Tours are generally offered once a month from April through September, so be sure to check their website for scheduled dates, pricing and additional information.
Why We Go: Excursions Into the Unknown offers Chicago Group Tours for six people or more that include a tour of haunted graveyards in Chicagoland, as well as a Northside Ghosts Tour investigating the most active paranormal sites in Chicago.
- Creepy Fun: Excursions in Chicago are sure to give you goosebumps, as you'll exit the safe comfort of the bus numerous times to get an up-close look at the most haunted sites in Chicago.
- History Lesson: Nightmares aren't the only thing you'll get from the Chicago attraction Excursions Into The Unknown - you'll also enjoy an interesting history lesson on the Chicagoland area.
- Good for Groups: Scare the pants off your family and friends by planning a Chicago Excursions Tour for groups, which start at $37.00 per person for groups of 15- 20 and includes a bus ride.
Inside Knowledge: While not always available, same-day Chicago tour tickets for this popular Chicago tour offer a $5 discount on the total price, and cash is accepted. However, if you purchase Chicago Excursions tickets ahead of time, you must buy them online with a credit card.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Check Out Dale's Books: Tour leader and Chicago Excursions founder Dale Kaczmarek has written a number of books relating to ghosts over the years, including A Field Guide to Spirit Photography and Windy City Ghosts I + II.
- Do Bring Your Camera: Not only will a camera help you document the eeriest sites featured on Excursions Into The Unknown, but you never know what unexplained lights, sites and shadows will appear once you get your photos developed.
- Don't Go Alone: As you explore the scarier side of Chicago, you'll want to to enjoy this tour with someone - a significant other, a friend or a family member - that won't mind when you grab them and scream abruptly.
- Don't Drink or Smoke: Drinking and smoking on the Excursions Into The Unknown Tour is prohibited, however there are frequent bus stops where tour participants can smoke outside.