House of Blues Chicago
House of Blues Chicago Events
House of Blues Chicago Information
Doors open between 5pm- 9pm based on event
When to Go:
Varies based on event
Clark/lake (subway) (Blue Line); Clark/lake (elevated) (Brown Line, Green Line, Orange Line, Pink Line, Purple Line)
Many Chicago concerts at the House of Blues in Chicago are 21+
- The House of Blues Chicago is located on the Near North Side of Chicago, and hosts Chicago live music at reasonable Chicago ticket prices.
- There is a convenient Chicago restaurant on-site at the Chicago House of Blues, and dinner is accompanied with live music nightly.
- Chicago House of Blues concert acts include original musicians, tribute bands and Jazz performers.
329 N Dearborn St
Chicago, IL 60610
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
3.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
House of Blues Chicago Reviews
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
House of Blues Chicago Photos
House of Blues Chicago Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
House of Blues Chicago
Do you agree?
Chicago Music Venue and Restaurant in the Near North Side
Features: The House of Blues Chicago is a popular Chicago music venue in the Near North Side of Chicago. Featuring a popular Chicago restaurant on-site, and hosting some of the top Chicago concerts at reasonable ticket prices, the Chicago House of Blues is a favorite with music fans visiting Downtown Chicago.
Why We Go: This intimate Chicago music venue has standing room admission and VIP Chicago concert tickets are available to the general public, and its close access to popular Chicago bars and restaurants on the Near North Side make it a top Chicago nightlife option.
- Live Music: Chicago live music at the House of Blues Chicago ranges from alternative and Indie rock, to Chicago blues and hip hop, and offers something for every musical palette on a nightly basis.
- Cool interior: Like other House of Blues venues across the country, this North Side Chicago music venue has a sleek, modern interior inspired by a classic opera house decor, and the House of Blues in Chicago can sell out without feeling overcrowded.
- Dining at the HOB: Dinner at the Chicago House of Blues comes with a live music performance from some of Chicago's most talented local musicians, and is a great date night idea for Chicago travelers unfamiliar with the Near North Side.
Inside Knowledge: Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues Chicago takes place every Sunday morning at 10am and 12:30 pm, and provides guests with a delicious all you can eat buffet complete with an omelet station, a chef's carving station, and complimentary Mimosas to accompany terrific live local music in Chicago.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Crash the Barricade: No, we don't mean literally. "Crash the Barricade" House of Blues tickets are available for all-ages Chicago concerts, and for an extra $20, music fans can enjoy an inclusive food buffet and early access to the music hall at the HOB Chicago.
- Do Plan a Private Party: The House of Blues Chicago hosts everything from wedding receptions to birthday parties and corporate events. Contact their special events staff for information on staging your next Chicago event at the House of Blues Chicago.
- Don't Miss the Local Favorites: Chicago House of Blues tickets for local bands are some of the best Chicago concert deals around, usually starting around $8 and providing a cheap and enjoyable night in Downtown Chicago.
- Don't Skip the Bar:Yes, cocktails at the House of Blues in Chicago are on the pricey side, but are not outrageous compared to other Chicago bars in the Near North Side. Enjoy a cold beverage while rocking to live Chicago music at this popular Chicago venue.