Kohl Children's Museum
Kohl Children's Museum Events
Kohl Children's Museum Information
Mon: 9:30 am – 12 pm, Tues – Sat: 9:30 am – 5 pm, Sun: 12 pm – 5 pm
When to Go:
Weekday mornings and afternoons.
Admission for Kohl Children's Museum members and children under 1 year old is free.
- The Kohl Children's Museum is an interactive museum for children ages 0 - 8 years old.
- Open since 1985, the Kohl Children's Museum IL. uses a combination of social, physical, and imaginative activities to inspire children to learn more about science, mathematics, and art.
- There are 23,000-square feet of educational exhibits at the Kohl Children's Museum Chicago.
2100 Patriot Boulevard
Glenview, IL 60026
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Kohl Children's Museum Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Kohl Children's Museum Photos
Kohl Children's Museum Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Kohl Children's Museum
Do you agree?
Learn and Play at the Kohl Children's Museum
- Adult Price$9.50
- Child Price$9.50
- Senior Price$8.50
Features: Since 1985, Kohl Children's Museum of Greater Chicago has provided hands on learning experiences for our youngest children. The Museum is a leading interactive learning center for young children (birth to eight years) and their parents/caregivers in Chicagoland.
We understand the power of play and its positive impact on a child’s life – now and in the future. Opportunities provided to children, particularly those with strong parent/child interaction, can directly impact their achievement during their school years. Our developmentally appropriate educational programming allows each child to direct his or her own learning experience, building firm foundations for a later academic and social success.
Why We Go: Perfect for children up to the age of 8, the Kohl Children's Museum Glenview has plenty of activities to promote a child's learning and imagination. A hands on art exhibit allows children to create their own masterpieces, while the Car Care area of the museum teaches kids how cars work.
- Plenty of Fun: The Kohl Children's Museum Glenview has 17 interactive exhibits designed to teach, inspire, and promote growth in children.
- Top 10 Museum: The Kohl Children's Museum IL. was recently named one of the 10 best children's museums in the United States by Parents Magazine.
Inside Knowledge: In order to educate children about the environment, the Kohl Children's Museum Chicago feels that it is necessary to lead by example. The environmentally friendly Chicago museum installed solar panels on the museum's roof, and there are several hands-on exhibits that teach children and adults about environmental issues.
Do's and Don'ts: