Lambs Farm Events
Lambs Farm Information
When to Go:
Summer and Holidays
Some attractions are closed during winter months
- Lambs Farm Chicago sits on 72 acres of family fun and attractions.
- This premier non-profit organization serves more than 250 men and women with developmental disabilities.
- Lambs Farm hosts a beautiful outdoor lakeside pavillion perfect for corporate picnics, weddings, and other special events.
14245 W. Rockland Road
Libertyville, IL 60048
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Lambs Farm Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Lambs Farm Photos
Lambs Farm Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Do you agree?
Find Cheap Family Fun and Wholesome Food at Lambs Farm
- Adult Price$8.00
- Child Price$12.00
Features: Lambs Farm is located in Libertyville, Illinois, which is north of Chicago. Founded in 1961, Lambs Farm is a premier non-profit organization serving adults with developmental disabilities. Lambs Farm Chicago has grown from a small pet shop in Chicago to a 72-acre campus where opportunity flourishes for the more than 250 men and women served. Those with developmental disabilities served by Lambs Farm are provided the opportunity to advance in all areas of life through ever-increasing residential, vocational and recreational choices. Community partnerships allow them to experience a broader variety of activities. Activities focus on the enrichment of the people of Lambs Farm — building their determination to lead full, satisfying lives. They gain independence by having the freedom to be as self-governing as possible and they accomplish all this with dignity, taking pride in all that they do.
Fun for the whole family, the Farmyard features a petting area with sheep and goats. Enjoy a variety of attractions like mini-golf, a mini-train ride, cow bounce house and an Old World carousel. Note that these attractions are closed in winter. Housed in a turn-of-the-century barn, the Pet Shop features a wide selection of pets, supplies and gifts. At the Country Inn Restaurant, you can relax and enjoy a hearty, country-style meal, served by an attentive staff, in the charming setting. Aunt Mary's Country Store and Bakery makes fresh, home-made jams, sauces, chocolates and baked goods, and the Thrift Shop provides visitors at a bargain with a wide variety of merchandise being added daily.
Why We Go: Tourists and locals alike enjoy an escape from the urban backdrop of Chicago for fun and relaxing days at Lambs Farm Libertyville Illinois with their many amusement rides, special events, food and shops.
- Family Fun: Parents and their children can experience the cheap thrill of bonding with animals in the Lambs Farm Chicago petting zoo, or riding on the classic Old World carousel. Watch your child's eyes sparkle with excitement as they run from ride to ride or cradle a small puppy in his arms.
- Special Events: Lambs Farm Libertyville IL constantly host special events and fundraisers which vary in price, and can even be free. Lambs Farm loves to celebrate the holidays, and they have special events like Breakfast with Santa, or The Haunted Harvest and Goblins Gathering during October.
- Food: The Country Inn Restaurant offers tasty home-style cooking at a very reasonable price. Their new Weekend Breakfast Buffet is both cheap and delicious, and the Saturday Night BBQ Buffet and Friday Night Fish Fry are highly recommended by visitors.
Inside Knowledge: Lambs Farm Chicago takes its name from the famous Bible verse, John 21:15, in which Jesus tells St. Peter, "Feed my lambs."
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Dress Comfortably: Lambs Farm Libertyville IL is a place meant for relaxation and comfort while having fun with your children and loved ones. Wear comfortable shoes while you cruise around the farmyard checking out its many attractions.
- Do Come Hungry: The Country Inn Restaurant offers great food at a low price, and Aunt Mary's Country Store and Bakery creates a huge variety of fresh and delectable products daily.
- Don't Miss the Special Events: Be sure to check out the special events before you visit Lambs Farm. You surely don't want to miss out on a memorable day.
- Don't Forget Your Kids: The farm is family friendly and a great place to steal away from the city for a day with your kids.