Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire
Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire Events
Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire Information
Mon.-Tue. 9am-5pm, Wed.-Fri. 9am-7pm, Sat. 10am-7pm, Sun. 10am-4pm
When to Go:
Varies by show
Be sure to check the box office for current listings of shows and times.
- The Marriott Theatre Lincolnshire was founded in 1975.
- A variety of Broadway musicals have debuted at the Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire.
- The Marriott Lincolnshire Theatre is built in an "in the round" style.
10 Marriott Drive
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
4.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire Reviews
Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire Photos
Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire
Do you agree?
Intimate Theatre, The Marriott Theatre Lincolnshire Illinois
Features: Located just north of Chicago in the suburb of Lincolnshire, the Marriott Theatre produces professional musical theatre productions year round in their intimate arena theatre designed with only 9 rows so everyone has the best seat in the house. This theatre brings well over 400,000 people to Lincolnshire each year. The theatre is housed within the 168 acre Marriott Resort complex. Marriott earns lavish praise from critics, and has received more then 370 Joseph Jefferson Awards nominations, Chicago's highest theatrical honor for artistic achievement.
In an effort to present quality productions for children, Marriott's Theatre for Young Audiences was started in 1988. Based on the philosophy established for its main stage productions, the Marriott's Theatre for Young Audiences has presented numerous original works as well as classic fairy tales. Through these shows children experience the joy and magic which is "live" theatre, thereby developing a broad spectrum of future theatre lovers. To date, Marriott's Theatre for Young Audiences has presented more than 30 productions receiving both commercial and critical acclaim.
The Marriott Resort also offers several dining options, from sandwiches to steaks and seafood, and you can book a dinner/show package. Check the Marriott Theatre website for upcoming performances and package options
Why We Go: Enjoy an evening or afternoon at the Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire year round as you watch professional musicals. The Marriott Theatre Lincolnshire is a small and intimate theatre that sits on the same property as the Marriott Resort and offers patrons the ability to have dinner at one of the lavish on-site restaurants and then head to the theatre for a spectacular night of music and imagination.
- Intimate Theatre: Being a theatre in the round, the Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire offers guests the ability to see all of the action taking place up on stage from prop movement to the initiation of a scene. This way, you'll truly be transported from your reality and into that of the show's storyline.
- Variety of Shows: This Chicago theatre, The Marriott Lincolnshire Theatre, offers a number of shows sure to suit any audience. They showcase classic musicals like Grease, A Chorus Line, and Westside Story as well as newer shows like Thoroughly Modern Millie, The Light in the Piazza, and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat.
- Children's Programming: The Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire is dedicated to providing quality theatre for children and often puts on fairy tale or Disney performances. The current running children's theatre program is Aladdin.
Inside Knowledge: There are only 9 rows inside the Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire, so every seat is the "best seat in the house".
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get Directions: The Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire sits on the Marriott Resort property so you'll have to find your way to and from the theatre.
- Do Bring the Kids: This intimate space, the Marriott Lincolnshire Theatre, is a fantastic family friendly venue. Enjoy a variety of programming here, including children's theatre!
- Don't Forget Your Coat: The Marriott Theatre Lincolnshire Illinois can sometimes get a little chilly, so you'll want to be prepared.
- Don't Mind the Smaller Space: The acoustics at the Marriott Theatre Lincolnshire, a special in-the-round theatre, are one of a kind. Get ready for an incredible theatrical experience where you will truly be swept away into the story.