Peggy Notebaert Museum Chicago
Peggy Notebaert Museum Chicago Events
Peggy Notebaert Museum Chicago Information
Mon-Fri 9 am - 5 pm, Sat-Sun 10 am - 5 pm
When to Go:
Great All Year Round
- See 75 species of butterfly at the Notebaert Museum butterfly garden
- Experience multiple fun and educational exhibitions
- Enjoy the Notebaert Museum prime location situated in the heart of Lincoln Park
2430 N Cannon Dr
Chicago, IL 60614
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
3.8 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Peggy Notebaert Museum Chicago Reviews
Peggy Notebaert Museum Chicago Hotel
Peggy Notebaert Museum Chicago
Do you agree?
Peggy Notebaert Chicago Museum is a Family Friendly Fun Chicago Attraction
- Adult Price$9.00
- Child Price$6.00
- Senior Price$7.00
- Student Price$7.00
Features: The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum Chicago goal is to create a positive relationship between people and nature through collaborations, education, research and collections, exhibits and public forums that fosters urban connections to our region’s nature and science.
The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum Chicago provides award-winning exhibitions and programs to 70,000 students annually and trains and provides resources for more than 2,000 Chicago teachers. The Nature Museum is one of the city’s best examples of eco-friendly building technology, including a green roof, solar panels, natural light sources and native landscaping. The Academy and its Museum are engaged in important conservation and research work, such as its Butterfly Restoration Project.
Why We Go: This family friendly museum is nestled in the heart of the picturesque Lincoln Park. The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum Chicago is a great option for a fun and educational day out.
Diversity: With many exhibitions and a stunning butterfly garden, the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum Chicago has something to keep everyone entertained.
Location: Within the grounds of Lincoln Park, this Chicago museum can be visited en route to many other nearby top Chicago attractions such as the Lincoln Park Zoo.
Educational: This Chicago museum is a top pick for schools and students and so your children can learn while having fun at the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum Chicago.
Inside Knowledge: The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum Chicago is near many top free Chicago attractions such as the Alfred Caldwell Lily Pool.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Explore: The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum Chicago features over 100 programs aimed at adults and children, so make the most of your visit and make sure you see everything this top Chicago museum has to offer
- Do Bring the Kids: This Chicago museum is perfect for families. Kids will awe at the butterfly sanctuary and learn so much at the Notebaert Nature Museum Chicago.
- Don't Expect Lunch: The Notebaert Nature Museum Chicago doesn't have an on-site restaurant, but there are a multitude of dining options available elsewhere in Lincoln Park.
- Don't Bring Your Pooch: Although Lincoln Park is a great place to walk the dog, pets are strictly not allowed inside the Peggy Notebaert Chicago Museum.