Red Witch Tall Ship Chicago
Red Witch Tall Ship Chicago Events
Red Witch Tall Ship Chicago Information
Mon-Sun: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Times vary depending on the tour.
When to Go:
Spectacular Chicago Skyline Views.
- The Red Witch Tall Ships Chicago was built in 1986
- Holding up to a maximum of 49 guests, the Red Witch Tall Ship Chicago allows for a much more intimate cruise than other Chicago sightseeing cruises.
- The Red Witch Chicago Tall Ship is perfect for both day and evening cruises.
Burnham Harbor - 599 E. Waldron Dr.
Chicago, IL 60605
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Red Witch Tall Ship Chicago Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Red Witch Tall Ship Chicago Photos
Red Witch Tall Ship Chicago Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Red Witch Tall Ship Chicago
Do you agree?
Experience the Chicago Skyline on a 77-Foot Schooner.
Features: The Red Witch, is a 77-foot 2-mast topsail schooner offering public and cruises on Lake Michigan. This registered exhibition Tall Ship was built in. Her capacity is up to 49 passengers.
Individuals can enjoy a ride on a Red Witch Tall Ships Chicago public cruise, including 2-hour day sails, 2-hour Friday happy hour sails and, in the summertime, 3-hour Wednesday and Saturday evening fireworks sails. Check the Red Witch Tall Ship Chicago web site for the current calendar of scheduled sailings. While most guests prefer to sit back and relax, the crew is always eager to let the more ambitious help with the sailing duties.
Why We Go: There's nothing like viewing the beautiful Chicago skyline from its even better when viewing it from the comfort of your own private boat. The Red Witch Tall Ship Chicago is a 77-foot schooner available to rent for private parties, events, or just an afternoon sail.
- Award Winning Cruise: Proving that bigger isn't always better, the 49-passenger Red Witch Chicago Tall Ships was voted "Best Tour Boat" for 2009-2010.
- Great Tours: There are several different public tours to choose from on Red Witch Tall Ship Chicago, including a day sail on beautiful Lake Michigan, and an evening cocktail cruise that gives guests top-notch views of the Chicago skyline.
Inside Knowledge: Planning a special event? The Red Witch Tall Ships Chicago staff have a great selection of preferred vendors that can help make your cruise on the stunning schooner memorable. From beverages, to food, to table linens, all you have to do is just sit back, relax, and enjoy the view!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Check On the Parking Situation: Guests taking a cruise aboard the Red Witch Tall Ship Chicago will need to park in the nearby privately owned parking lot. Information can be found on the Red Witch Tall Ships Chicago website, but it is advised that guests call ahead to confirm that parking spaces will be available.
- Do Bring Your Own Food: The Red Witch Tall Ship Chicago provides complimentary non-alcoholic beverages on its public and private cruises, but guests are welcome to bring their own refreshments on board.
- Don't Worry About Your Sailing Skills: You don't need to be an experienced sailor to take a trip on the Red Witch Tall Ship Chicago. The captain and staff are seasoned sailors and will safely guide the ship around Lake Michigan. Those who are eager to learn a little more about sailing are invited to trim and hoist the sails.
- Don't Smoke: Smoking is prohibited on all Red Witch Tall Ship Chicago cruises, so please don't light up.