Must be 21 years of age or older!This cruise is a celebration of the 8th annual Chicago Craft Beer Week and it features craft beer samples, appetizers and live entertainment! This is a 90 minute cruise that takes place on May 25th, 2017. You must be 21 to board.
Shoreline Sightseeing Events
Shoreline Sightseeing Information
Mon-Sun: Tours begin at 10:00 am.
Times vary depending on the tour.
When to Go:
March - November, weather permitting.
Great Chicago Views From the Water.
- Shoreline Sightseeing in Chicago is a third generation, family-owned company that has been in business since 1939.
- Shoreline Sightseeing offers a number of Chicago tours, including three different Architecture River Tours, Classic Lake Tours on Lake Michigan, and evening Fireworks Tours.
600 E. Grand Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Shoreline Sightseeing Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Shoreline Sightseeing Photos
Shoreline Sightseeing Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Do you agree?
See Chicago in the most exciting way possible - by way of boat! You won't get any better views of the city than these!
Features: See all that Chicago has to offer with Shoreline Sightseeing. There are a number of different tours to choose from, including the Architecture Tours on the Chicago River which take guests past many popular Chicago attractions, including the Willis Tower, the Merchandise Mart, Trump Tower and the Tribune Tower.
Why We Go: Shoreline Chicago Sightseeing tours are a great way to see and explore Chicago. Guests will discover how this metropolis on the prairie became one of the world’s great cities, famed for its beauty and the architecture of its great buildings.
- Great Sights: There are so many wonderful attractions in Chicago, that it is hard to find the time to see them all. Fortunately, Shoreline Sightseeing Chicago ensures that you will see a great many of them on their tours. Seeing Chicago from the water is a completely different experience than from land, and makes for some great sightseeing.
- Professional Guides: Shoreline Sightseeing ensures that guests are well informed during all their cruises. Expert, entertaining guides narrate the Architecture River Tours, providing interesting facts, background information, and insider tid-bits on many of the buildings and attractions along the way. A professionally narrated and recorded tour accompanies the Classic Lake Tours.
- Architecture Tours: Shoreline Sightseeing offers architecture tours of Chicago by day and by night! You can experience one of the world's most beautiful and historical cities, and see all of the buildings that were rebuilt after the Great Chicago Fire. Marvel at the Second City and the beautiful Chicago skyline year round, day or night!
Inside Knowledge: Shoreline Water Taxis run from Willis Tower/Union Station to the Michigan Avenue Bridge & Navy Pier. Shoreline Water Taxis also run between the Navy Pier and the Museum Campus. Also, if you're traveling with your furry companion, you're in luck! Dogs are welcome on all Shoreline Sightseeing tours as long as they are on a leash. This pet-friendly company understands that seeing Chicago's many attractions is much more fun when sharing it with man's best friend.
Do's and Don'ts:.
- Do Bring a Jacket: While it may be warm on shore, it's often cooler on the water! It's a good idea to check the weather and bring a jacket, hat and sun block!
- Do Book Ahead: Tours can often sell out in advance, so it is recommended that guests book their Shoreline Sightseeing tour ahead of time to avoid any disappointment.
- Don't Forget that Translations are Available: check out Shoreline's Mobile Foreign Language devices; available Spring 2016!
- Don't Forget Your Camera: There are plenty of great sights along the way, including super views of the Chicago skyline, so don't forget to bring your camera to capture them all.