Soldier Field Events
Soldier Field Information
When to Go:
Stadium Shuttle at 18th St. Metra
Advance Tickets Highly Recommended
- Soldier Field Chicago was originally built in 1922, and is the historic home of the Chicago Bears of the National Football League.
- Soldier Field seats 61,500 fans, making it the smallest stadium in the NFL.
- Other Chicago events at Soldier Field include arena concerts, exhibition soccer matches and more.
1410 S Museum Campus Dr
Chicago, IL 60605
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
4.5 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Soldier Field Reviews
Soldier Field Photos
Soldier Field Hotel
Do you agree?
Legendary Football Stadium is the Home of the Chicago Bears
Features: Built in 1922, Soldier Field Chicago is one of the most historic sports stadiums in the country. Home to the NFL's Chicago Bears, Soldier Field seats over 61,000 people, and has hosted some of the best Chicago concerts and Chicago sporting events of all-time. Renovated in 2003, Soldier Field seating provides some of the best sight-lines of any NFL stadium, and arena concerts at this major Chicago attraction include Bon Jovi and U2.
Why We Go: Soldier Field Chicago is a must-see Chicago attraction for football fans visiting Chicago, and its rugged turf, massive Colonnades and frigid climate make it one of the most identifiable sports stadiums in America.
- Chicago Bears: One of the most popular franchises in the NFL, the 1985 Super Bowl Champions are competitive nearly every season, and Chicago Bears tickets at Soldier Field Chicago are some of the hardest to obtain of any NFL team.
- Chicago Concerts: The Soldier Field seating map means there's hardly a bad seat in the building, providing great sight-lines for some of the biggest Chicago concerts. Past performances at Soldier Field concerts include Kenny Chesney, Kid Rock and U2.
- Tours at Soldier Field: Soldier Field Chicago tours are available from April- June, and tickets start at $15 per adults and $7 for senior citizens.
Inside Knowledge: If you're hoping to avoid the chaos of Chicago parking in the lot at Soldier Field events, there are a number of nearby parking lots with free shuttle service to this legendary stadium in Chicago.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Buy Tickets in Advance: Chicago Bears tickets generally re-sell well above face value, and Soldier Field seating is the most exclusive in the NFL; 61,500 seats make this Chicago sports stadium the smallest in the National Football League.
- Do Dress Appropriately: Soldier Field seating may provide fans with great sight-lines, but it's not unheard of for fans to find their seats covered in ice. With kickoff temperatures sometimes dipping below 10 degrees in the Winter, you'll want to dress in heavy layers when you visit this historic Chicago attraction in the Near South Side.
- Don't Miss the Tailgate Party: The tailgate party in the Soldier Field parking lot starts well before kickoff, and gives fans the opportunity to enjoy a Chicago-style barbecue and party before kickoff, no matter what the weather is in the Windy City.
- Don't Skip the Sausage: If you're fortunate enough to find yourself in Soldier Field Chicago for a Bears game, be sure to stop by one of the many vendors selling Polish Sausage. This Chicago staple is the perfect compliment to a cold beer, and will surely inspire you to dust off your Chris Farley SNL impersonation: "Da' Bears. Da' Bears. Da' ..... Bears."