United Center Events
United Center Information
Varies based on event
When to Go:
NBA and NHL Seasons
United Center parking costs an additional $20.
- The United Center is home to both the Chicago Bulls and Chicago Blackhawks.
- Top Chicago concerts are regularly featured at the United Center Chicago.
- Chicago events at the United Center include Cirque du Soleil and Disney On Ice.
1901 West Madison St
Chicago, IL 60612
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
United Center Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
United Center Photos
United Center Hotel
Do you agree?
Iconic Chicago Sports Arena and Music Venue
Features: The United Center Chicago first opened in 1994, and is the beloved home of the Chicago Bulls and Chicago Blackhawks. From Michael Jordan to Bruce Springstein and President Bill Clinton, this popular Chicago attraction has hosted some of the biggest superstars in the world, and regularly features top Chicago events and arena concerts in Chicago.
Why We Go: From November- June, the United Center Chicago transforms into the premier Chicago sports venue in the West Side. During the off-season, the United Center hosts family friendly Chicago events like Cirque du Soleil and Disney On Ice.
- Chicago Sports: A must-see Chicago attraction for sports fans in Chicago, the United Center has been the scene of some of the greatest Chicago sports moments of all-time, from the Chicago Bulls dynasty in the 1990's to the Blackhawks' Stanley Cup run in 2010.
- Arena Concerts: The tremendous sight lines and comfortable United Center seating make for a memorable Chicago live music experience, and this Chicago arena attracts some of the biggest touring acts in the world.
- Great Staff: The helpful staff making finding your seats in the United Center Chicago a breeze, and with plentiful security and dozens of convenient concessions and vendors throughout, the staff at the United Center Chicago make your experience all the better.
Inside Knowledge:Chicago Parking costs $20 in the United Center Chicago parking lot. However, there are free Chicago parking options close to the arena in nearby neighborhoods if you don't mind walking a few blocks to this iconic Chicago sports stadium.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Visit the Jordan Statue: The iconic bronze statue of a dunking Michael Jordan stands outside the United Center Chicago, and is one of the most popular photo-ops in all of Chicago. "Jordan for the win ...YES!"
- Do Buy Sports Tickets in Advance: With the Chicago Bulls and Blackhawks both returning to their past championship ways, hockey and basketballtickets at the United Center Chicago have become hot commodities once again, so make sure to purchase your Chicago Sports tickets well in advance.
- Don't Miss Sweet Baby Ray's: A favorite concession stand at the United Center Chicago, Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ serves classic Midwestern barbecue at all major sporting events and concerts at the United Center.
- Don't Worry if You're in the Nosebleeds: United Center seating offers up some of the best views of any major indoor sports arena in the country, and you'd be hard-pressed to find a bad seat anywhere in this Chicago sports stadium.