Barack Obama's House
Barack Obama's House Events
Barack Obama's House Information
When to Go:
Especially busy during the weekend, best to see during the week
President Obama's Chicago home can only be seen from the street and members of the public are not allowed inside.
- See where Barack Obama lived before he became President of the United States at Obama's Chicago house
- Explore neighborhood surrounding Barack Obama's House
- Take pictures of President Obama's Chicago home
5046 S Greenwood Ave
Chicago, IL 60615
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Barack Obama's House Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Barack Obama's House Photos
Barack Obama's House Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Barack Obama's House
Do you agree?
See President Obama's Chicago Home
This activity is FREE!
Features: The 44th President of the United States Chicago home has become a tourist hot spot. Barack Obama's House is a beautiful Georgian revival mansion and is both distinguished and stunning to behold. Although visitors cannot gain access into the home or its grounds, sightseers are permitted to take photographs outside of Obama's Chicago house.
Why We Go: The election of President Obama was incredibly historic and momentous. Tourists have since flocked to Barack Obama's House for the opportunity to see his former permanent residence in person.
- Free: Although it may cost you a bit on a cab or public transit to reach Barack Obama's Chicago house, viewing the house itself is absolutely free.
- Historical: Witness for yourself the place where Barack Obama lived as State Senator at Obama's family house.
- Scenic: Barack Obama's House is located in a stunning residential area which is great for a gentle stroll.
Inside Knowledge: Obama's Chicago house is a couple of blocks from several idyllic Chicago parks such as Elm Park and Houston Playground Park.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Expect Security: Security and police are regularly present at Obama's Chicago house.
- Do Explore the Area: Some top Chicago parks are nearby the Barack Obama's House.
- Don't Expect to go Inside: Members of the public are not allowed inside the Barack Obama's House.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: Take memorable snap shots outside of Obama's family house.