Best of Chicago Pass
Best of Chicago Pass Events
Best of Chicago Pass Information
Hours vary by attraction.
When to Go:
These attractions are open year round
All ages welcome!
See more of Chicago than ever before for less than you could ever imagine! The Best of Chicago Pass saves you 37% on top Chicago attractions!
- Shedd Aquarium: One of the best Chicago attractions for kids!
- SkyDeck Chicago: See Chicago from the top of the tallest building in the western hemisphere.
- Field Museum: Give the famous Sue the T-Rex a visit!
- Museum of Science and Industry: The most interesting and exciting science lesson around!
- Adler Planetarium: Learn all about the wonders of space.
- Art Institute of Chicago: Soak in some culture to round out your Chicago vacation.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Best of Chicago Pass Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Best of Chicago Pass Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Best of Chicago Pass
Do you agree?
BOOK NOW to save 37% on six of the top attractions in the city with the Best of Chicago Pass!
- Adult Price$90.00
- Child Price$50.00
Features: The Best of Chicago Pass gives you access to six of the top things to do in Chicago for one low price. As if saving 37% isn't incentive enough, you can also skip the line at every attraction to get right in and your pass is good for 30 days after your first use, so you don't have to cram all the fun into one day!
Why We Go: Chicago tours are a popular way to see all the coolest parts of Chicago, but with the Best of Chicago, you can be your own tour guide, make your own schedule and still see all the best things, all for one low price!
- Fun for Kids: Traveling with your family has never been easier, because with the Best of Chicago Pass, you can afford to let the whole family see some of the best Chicago attractions, things that they'll actually want to go do! The Adler Planetarium and Museum of Science and Industry are fun and interactive but also extremely educational, and the Shedd Aquarium is fun for animal lovers of all ages!
- Fun for Adults: Even though some attractions are more catered to kids, the Field Museum is appealing to the whole family, fascinating to children and interesting to adults, and so is the Art Institute of Chicago! These attractions keep everyone entertained the entire time you're here!
- Best Views of Chicago: Exploring Chicago museums is one of the best things to do in Chicago, but you can see every attraction and more with a great view of the city! Views don't get much better than at the SkyDeck Chicago!
Inside Knowledge: The glass box in the SkyDeck extends out 4.3 feet, 1,353 feet above the city streets! Are you brave enough to get out on the Ledge? The Ledge lets you see up to 50 miles out and 4 states around you! Say hello to Michigan for us!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Camera: You're not going to want to miss all the photo ops that this discount pass will present you with! You can experience more of Chicago, and capture every moment of it!
- Do Use Your Time Wisely: This pass offers savings at six of the top Chicago attractions, and you're going to want to see everything at every destination. Don't try to cram it all into one day or rush through it! Your pass is good for 30 days anyways, so spread your activities out over your trip!
- Don't Miss Your Favorite Animals: Whether you're there to see all the animals at the Shedd Aquarium, or prefer the ancient species like the dinosaurs, this is a great pass for animal lovers to get their fix!
- Don't Miss Any Savings: This is a fun way to save on all the best things to do in Chicago, but you can save on so much more from your Chicago hotel to your tours, dining and more with all of our Chicago deals!