Best Family Friendly Chicago Hotels
Conrad Chicago Hotel
Four Seasons Chicago
Stylish Family Hotels
Stylish Best Family Friendly Chicago Hotels
The best family friendly hotels in Chicago in the stylish hotel category welcome families who love to have the best on vacation.
- Conrad Chicago Hotel: The little princesses in the family will love how close the Conrad Chicago is to the American Girl Place. In the hotel rooms, kids enjoy the 42" flat screen TVs, and iPod docking stations that can play all of their favorite tunes. At the end of each fun-filled day, kids have sweet dreams snuggled up on their luxury beds featuring pillow-top mattresses. This hotel also offers children's menus, cribs, high chairs, and babysitting services.
- The Peninsula Chicago: This hotel has thought of everything. Kids will love the Play Stations here with coloring books and crayons, board games, and DVDs just for them. The hotel provides cribs, children's bath amenities, and babysitting services as well. When kids want to cool down, they can splash around in the luxurious swimming pool. Kids also enjoy the baking classes and scavenger hunts held by The Peninsula Academy.
Luxury Family Hotels
Luxury Best Family Friendly Chicago Hotels
The best family friendly hotels in Chicago in the luxury hotel category pamper the whole crew on vacation.
- Four Seasons Chicago: Kids receive a welcome amenity upon arrival, child-size bathrobes, complimentary children's toiletries, and children's menus just for them in the on-site restaurants and in-room dining. Complimentary coloring books, crayons, balloons, use of videos, board games, toys, games, and ice cream sundae treats make young guests very happy. In the evenings, kids enjoy winding down with storybook readings from the Bedtime Stories Butler.
- Trump International Hotel Chicago: Possibly the best family friendly hotel in Chicago, Trump Hotel Chicago makes kids feel right at home with all kinds of fun amenities. Kids stay refreshed with Kiddie Cocktails like a chocolate peanut butter milkshake or a fruity juice drink with a gummy bear garnish. Kids love the board games, PlayStation, Xbox, children's books, children's movies, and MP3 players with kid-friendly music.
Relaxing Family Hotels
Relaxing Best Family Friendly Chicago Hotels
The best family friendly hotels in Chicago in the relaxing hotel category exceed the expectations of every family member.
- Hampton Inn Suites Chicago Downtown: Families can get a head start on the day with the complimentary hot breakfast buffet, featuring complimentary and delicious scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, fresh baked pastries, toast, fruit, hot chocolate, coffee, and tea. Kids love playing in the indoor heated swimming pool and jacuzzi. The affordable rates, comfortable accommodations, and close proximity to Chicago attractions makes Hampton Inn the best family friendly Chicago hotel.
- Swissotel Chicago: Children enjoy the VIK ("Very Important Kid") check-in, which gives them a special area where they can color, draw, read, and play. Once they're ready to check out their room, kids will find specially designed suites with fun themes waiting for them. These feature kid-sized furniture, DVDs, video games, and stuffed animals. Guests can walk or take a quick ride to the Chicago children's attractions in the area.
|Hotel Info||Nightly Rates*|
Rates Starting At$249* Details
Rates Starting At$369 you pay $314* Details
Rates Starting At$306* Details
Rates Starting At$565 you pay $509* Details
Rates Starting At$229* Details
Rates Starting At$423* Details
Rates Starting At$229 you pay $195* Details
Best Family Friendly Chicago Hotels
The best family friendly hotels in Chicago offer special amenities for children. Those who stay at the best family friendly hotel in Chicago will find every need met. From welcome gifts to video games and ice cream sundaes, the best family friendly Chicago hotels surprise and delight children with all kinds of fun stuff. The best family friendly Chicago hotel puts families close to popular tourist attractions in Chicago and Chicago children's attractions.
The best family friendly Chicago hotels put guests in close proximity to American Girl Place, Millennium Park, and the Magnificent Mile. Family friendly Chicago hotels offer something for everyone in the group. Once you have found the best family friendly hotel in Chicago, you'll want to get the Chicago Family FunPass so that you and your family can see many Chicago attractions at one low price.