Best Hotels in Chicago on a Budget
Skylark Motel Chicago
Chicago Getaway Hostel
Almost Free Chicago Hostels
(Almost Free) Best Hotels in Chicago on a Budget
The best Chicago budget hotels that are hostels give guests very fun, social, and festive travel experiences.
- Hostelling International Chicago Hostel: Perfectly located in the city center of downtown Chicago and in a notably safe neighborhood, this hostel offers guests quick and easy access to airports, bus terminal and train stations. Getting around is easy, since you'll be within walking distance to all of Chicago's major attractions. Have plenty of energy for the day! You'll enjoy the daily free breakfast that also saves you money.
- Chicago Getaway Hostel: This cheap Chicago hotel knows how to treat guests well. Guests eat like kings and queens at the free continental breakfast. Want to whip up your own cuisine? Have fun creating food magic in the self-service kitchen. Once you're happily full, walk to all kinds of free Chicago attractions in the area. For the attractions that do cost money, use Chicago discount coupons. Make new friends while playing pool and foosball at the Chicago Getaway Hostel.
Incredibly Cheap Hotels
(Incredibly Cheap) Best Hotels in Chicago on a Budget
The best Chicago budget hotels that are incredibly cheap in price provide guests with more money to spend on Chicago activities and attractions.
- The Skylark Motel Chicago Midway Airport: This very affordable Chicago hotel knows how to take care of guests. Stay connected to social networks with free high-speed wireless Internet access. There's no need to pay a fortune here. Unlike at other Chicago hotels, guests at The Skylark Motel get to enjoy free parking. Hungry as a hippo? Fill up at the 24 hour diner Brandy's Restaurant.
- Howard Johnson Chicago Lansing: One of the best budget hotels in Chicago, Howard Johnson is popular with visitors thanks to its free daily breakfast, free Wifi, and outdoor pool. Get lucky, and make a visit to nearby Harrah's Casino Joliet. Dine in the restaurants, go shopping, visit the fitness center, drink at the cocktail bar, and play some games. If that strikes your fancy, view our full list of Chicago casinos. Check out First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre as well, and enjoy live Chicago music acts.
Moderately Cheap Hotels
(Moderately Cheap) Best Hotels in Chicago on a Budget
The best Chicago budget hotels that are moderately cheap in price allow guests to keep plenty of extra spending money for Chicago entertainment and dining.
- Extended Stay America Lansing: At the top of the best budget hotels in Chicago list is the Extended Stay America. Spread out with plenty of room to spare in these comfortable accommodations. You'll be able to think, breathe, and be productive with separate sleeping, living, and work areas. Head into town, and enjoy the vast array of things to do in Chicago. Calling all fitness lovers! Get that heart pumping when you enjoy Chicago adventure and fitness attractions.
- Comfort Inn North: Take yourself on an adventure! Partake in Chicago shopping, one of the most fun things to do in the Windy City. Check out nearby Westfield Joliet shopping mall, and spend an amazing day looking for treasures. Feeling lucky? Visit Argosy's Empress Casino Joliet for a day of slot machines, table games, and plenty of dining options. Connect with nature in the parks and gardens of Chicago.
|Hotel Info||Nightly Rates*|
Rates Starting At$85* Details
Rates Starting At$30 you pay $27* Details
Rates Starting At$63* Details
Rates Starting At$59* Details
Rates Starting At$185* Details
Rates Starting AtCheck Availability Details
Rates Starting At$119* Details
Rates Starting At$100* Details
Rates Starting At$89* Details
Rates Starting At$68 you pay $61* Details
Best Hotels in Chicago on a Budget
The best Chicago budget hotels give families, couples, business travelers, and solo adventurers great accommodations at prices that will keep wallets full. The best budget hotels in Chicago provide clean, safe, and comfortable hotel rooms- for a fraction of the cost of other hotels. The best budget Chicago hotels give travelers more money to spend on entertainment, dining, nightlife, tours, and attractions.
Get the Vegas experience in Chicago! Visit Chicago casinos to eat at great restaurants, see live concerts, and gamble. Check out Chicago sightseeing cruises that can take you and your family around on the water, while regaling you with fascinating stories of Chicago's history, architecture, and culture. Of course, there are plenty of free Chicago attractions that appeal to all interests.