Bike and Roll Chicago
Bike and Roll Chicago Events
Bike and Roll Chicago Information
Rentals when you need them, Tour hours vary
Rent by the hour, half day or a full day, tours are usually 2-3 hours
When to Go:
Available year round
Rent a bike to get to all the best Chicago attractions! It's cheaper than a car and less tiring than walking!
All ages welcome on bikes, Ages 14 and up on the segways.
- Bike and Roll Chicago offers bike rentals and tours of the city!
- These Chicago bike rentals make getting around the city easy! Many of the top Chicago attractions are easily accessible by bike via the paths and trails throughout the city, and they provide U-locks to secure your bike when you want to head inside!
- They offer a wide variety of bikes, whether you're looking for speed, comfort or you're going the distance! They also provide bikes and attachments capable of carrying your small children!
239 E Randolph
Chicago, IL 60601
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Bike and Roll Chicago Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Bike and Roll Chicago Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Bike and Roll Chicago
Do you agree?
A $35.00 value, FREE with your Go Chicago Card!
- Adult Price$10.00
- Child Price$8.00
Features: There are a lot of things to do in Chicago in your one trip, so getting from place to place easily and safely is a top priority! Taking a car can get expensive, and sitting in traffic takes precious time away from your sightseeing! Walking can get really tiring. Have you ever considered Chicago bike rentals to get you from place to place? Bike and Roll Chicago offers bike rentals and Chicago bike tours so you can see as much while you're here as you want!
Why We Go: Biking is a fun and active way for Chicago Travelers of all ages to explore Chicago affordably!
- Chicago Bike Rentals: Bike and Roll Chicago rents bikes by the hour, for the half day or for a full day. They also provide U-Locks so when you arrive at your destination you can lock up your ride and don't have to worry about it while you're enjoying all of the Chicago attractions you came to visit! Then hop back on and it's on to the next one!
- Safety First: All ages can ride safely, as they have bikes for all sizes, as well as tagalongs, wagons and child seats you can attach if your young Chicago Travelers are just along for the ride. Every bike rental comes with a handlebar bag/rack, a map of city's paths, a helmet and a U-lock!
- Chicago Tours: You can rent a bike and explore the city on your own, or you can book a Chicago tour to let an expert guide you! Bike and Roll Chicago offers bike tours, segway tours and food tours in Chicago! The ways to explore this beautiful city are endless!
Inside Knowledge: Chicago is considered one of the top bike-friendly cities in America! They've already got a great network of bike paths, with many more in the works!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Rent For the Day: The day rates for these Chicago bike rentals are applied to bikes kept out for four hours or more. You might as well ride around the city for the whole day, right? There's a lot to see!
- Do Take a Tour: If a map isn't enough to get you around this city on a bike on your own, take a guided tour aboard a bike or segway, or a food tour, and get the inside scoop on all the best Chicago attractions on a fun and exciting adventure!
- Don't Leave the Little Ones: Even if your kids can't bike the city on their own just yet, this is still a family friendly activity, and you can hook a wagon or child seat on to your bike so they can explore Chicago too!
- Don't Miss a Deal: Bike and Roll Chicago offers great deals and savings to make your trip through the city more affordable! Be sure to check out all the ways to save big with our Chicago tour discounts, attraction coupons and Chicago hotel deals. The best way to save big on all your Chicago attractions you'll be biking to are with Go Chicago Cards!