Search this Site:
Recent Blog Posts
The Windy City will blow you away with its incredible attractions, things to do, and iconic places to see, but with so...
So you’ve heard Chicago is the Windy City, but who said anything about it being rainy?! Well with wind comes rain, but...
Chicago is one of the biggest tourist cities in America, with nearly 40 million people visiting this city per year....
Most Recent Reviews
"Stayed at the hard rock hotel Chicago for a business trip. I was more than pleasantly surprised by..."
"I'm giving this place 0 stars!! Even tho it won't let me post without picking a star. I and my..."
"Beware! The crown is one of the scummiest I have seen in a long time. Not worth the trip at all...."
Recent Blog Posts
- A Guide to Chicago Hotels: Sleep Easy in Chi Town With the Best Lodging Options
- What is There to Do in Chicago When it's Raining?
- 20 Interesting Things About Chicago
- The Best Sports Bars in Chicago for Football Fans
- 5 Chicago Guilty Pleasures You Shouldn't Feel Guilty About
- Sky's the Limit: 10 Best Views of Chicago's Infamous Skyline
- Eat Your Way Through Chi-Town - Food Tours in Chicago to Make Even the Pickiest Foodie Swoon
- 10 Reasons We Love Baseball Season in Chicago
- Best Museums in Chicago
- 15 Things to Do Before Summer Ends in Chicago
4th of july in Chicago Air 1 Charter Service August Baseball Beer Biking Chicago Chicago attractions Chicago buses Chicago downtown Chicago Events Chicago FlyBoard Rentals Chicago Jet Ski Rentals Chicago nightclub Chicago Paddle Rental Chicago Party Rentals Chicago Restaurants Chicago Sports Chicago Tours Chicago transportation Comedy Drinking in Chicago Eating in Chicago Events Flyboard Food Free Guilty Pleasures Haunted Chicago Holidays Hotels Jet ski Kayak Kids Magnificent Mile Museums Music Navy Pier Nightlife November October Reviews Romance Segways September Shopping Shows Sports spring summer SUP things to do in Chicago Tours Travel Tips Winter Activities