Search this Site:
Recent Blog Posts
Well, it's football season again America. We know that all of you from down South that planned a trip to the Windy City...
Shoreline Sightseeing and Paulina Market join forces to create authentic Oktoberfest experience Chicago, IL: Get out...
Midwest Cider Makers Will Share Hard Cider Samplings on Third Annual Cider Cruise on Friday, September 9 Chicago, IL:...
Most Recent Reviews
"The museum is quite large and there is a lot to learn. Of course it's busy and full of children...."
"We had an Eyore for a guide....offered very little commentary on food or the city. Spoke toward the..."
"Horrible. Absolutely Horrible. They treat customers like nothing more than a credit card. Long-..."
Recent Blog Posts
- The Best Sports Bars in Chicago for Football Fans
- Beer, Brats and Boats! Shoreline's 5th Annual Oktoberfest Cruise Set For October 7
- Tap Into Autumn on a Cider Tasting Cruise with Shoreline Sightseeing
- Shoreline Sightseeing Launches Architecture River Tours in Spanish
- Comedy Cruises Set Sail July 22 and August 26
- Last Call! Final Shoreline Brew Cruise August 5
- Shoreline Sightseeing Sets Three Wine-Tasting Cruises
- What to Do for Fourth of July weekend in Chicago?
- Shoreline Sightseeing Schedules Two "Ribs on the River" Cruises
- The Best Seat for this Week-End's America's Race in Chicago is Not on Land or Water!
4th of july in Chicago Air 1 Charter Service August Baseball Beer Biking Chicago Chicago attractions Chicago buses Chicago downtown Chicago Events Chicago FlyBoard Rentals Chicago Jet Ski Rentals Chicago nightclub Chicago Paddle Rental Chicago Party Rentals Chicago Restaurants Chicago Sports Chicago Tours Chicago transportation Comedy Drinking in Chicago Eating in Chicago Elephant Room Gallery Events Flyboard Food Free Guilty Pleasures Haunted Chicago Holidays Hotels Jet ski Kayak Kids Magnificent Mile Museums Music Navy Pier Nightlife November October Pop-up art exhibit Reviews Romance Segways September Shopping Shows Sports spring summer SUP things to do in Chicago Tours Travel Tips Winter Activities