Search this Site:
Recent Blog Posts
While a trip to Chicago sounds like all fun and games, there are a few things you need to keep in mind here to prevent...
Chicago has many food tours for guests to enjoy. Featured here are six of the top ranked tours. Tongue in cheek, it is...
Kids grow up so fast, don't they?Many Chicago travelers come with their families and get to enjoy all the top...
Most Recent Reviews
"Staff went above and beyond to: - provide information - make the stay welcoming - pick up and drop..."
"The parking and traffic pattern is terrible. We sat for two hours outside the parking lot and..."
"We visited from Sacramento, CA and was excited to see the "Cloud Gate" described in my guidebook...."
Recent Blog Posts
- Best Restaurants for a Hangover Breakfast in Chicago
- Food Tours Not to Miss this Summer in Chicago
- 25 Fun Things to do in Chicago With Your Kids Before They Grow Up
- Chicago Breweries You Can't Miss - A Goldmine of Spots with the Best Suds in Chicago
- Things to do in Chicago When It's Raining
- Top Summer Attractions in Chicago
- What to Do for Fourth of July weekend in Chicago?
- What to do when it's hot in Chicago - warm weather activities in the Windy City
- What Are the Best Comedy Clubs in Chicago?
- Chicago Chop House - The Tastiest Steak in the Windy City!
4th of july in Chicago Air 1 Charter Service August Baseball Beer Biking Chicago Chicago attractions Chicago buses Chicago downtown Chicago Events Chicago FlyBoard Rentals Chicago Jet Ski Rentals Chicago nightclub Chicago Paddle Rental Chicago Party Rentals Chicago Restaurants Chicago Sports Chicago Tours Chicago transportation Comedy Drinking in Chicago Eating in Chicago Events Flyboard Food Free Guilty Pleasures Haunted Chicago Holidays Hotels Jet ski Kayak Kids Magnificent Mile Museums Music Navy Pier Nightlife November October Reviews Romance Segways September Shopping Shows Sports spring SUP things to do in Chicago Tours Travel Tips Winter Activities