Search this Site:
Recent Blog Posts
It’s that time of the year - so get out your green gear and get ready to watch that lovely Chicago River shine with the...
Chicago Dine-Around provides a unique and interactive progressive dining tour that brings guests to some of Chicago’s...
Romance is in the air, and with Valentine’s Day coming up Chicago’s list of date ideas is never ending. With the best...
Most Recent Reviews
"Stayed at the hard rock hotel Chicago for a business trip. I was more than pleasantly surprised by..."
"I'm giving this place 0 stars!! Even tho it won't let me post without picking a star. I and my..."
"Beware! The crown is one of the scummiest I have seen in a long time. Not worth the trip at all...."
Recent Blog Posts
- What to Do and Where to Stay for Saint Patrick’s Day in Chicago
- Chow Down with Chicago Dine-Around, Award Winning Chicago Dining Tours
- Feel the Love with Romantic Things to Do and Places to Stay in Chicago
- Two Warm Winter Ways to Wander Chicago with Chicago Detours
- Sentrock's First Pop-Up Exhibit to be Held at Elephant Room Gallery
- Fresh Out of the Oven: La Boulangerie Keeps Chicagoans Happy with Tasty Treats
- Celebrating Thanksgiving in Chicago - What's Open and Who's Serving Dinner?
- A Guide to Chicago Hotels: Sleep Easy in Chi Town With the Best Lodging Options
- What is There to Do in Chicago When it's Raining?
- 20 Interesting Things About Chicago
4th of july in Chicago Air 1 Charter Service August Baseball Beer Biking Chicago Chicago attractions Chicago buses Chicago downtown Chicago Events Chicago FlyBoard Rentals Chicago Jet Ski Rentals Chicago nightclub Chicago Paddle Rental Chicago Party Rentals Chicago Restaurants Chicago Sports Chicago Tours Chicago transportation Comedy Drinking in Chicago Eating in Chicago Elephant Room Gallery Events Flyboard Food Free Guilty Pleasures Haunted Chicago Holidays Hotels Jet ski Kayak Kids Magnificent Mile Museums Music Navy Pier Nightlife November October Pop-up art exhibit Reviews Romance Segways September Shopping Shows Sports spring summer SUP things to do in Chicago Tours Travel Tips Winter Activities