Search this Site:
Recent Blog Posts
Beer, yum, am I right?Chicago is home to some of the best breweries in the country. You've probably seen some on tap at...
Labor Day marks the official end of summer, but it doesn’t have to be the end of the party. No other city does the...
Event Information Visitors to the Windy City as well as local residents can enjoy the annual Chicago Air and Water Show...
Most Recent Reviews
"Beware! The crown is one of the scummiest I have seen in a long time. Not worth the trip at all...."
"Staff went above and beyond to: - provide information - make the stay welcoming - pick up and drop..."
"The parking and traffic pattern is terrible. We sat for two hours outside the parking lot and..."
Recent Blog Posts
- A Local Beer Guide for Chicago: The Best Chicago Breweries to Try on Your Trip
- What's Going on Over Labor Day Weekend in Chicago
- Guide to Chicago Air and Water Show 2014
- Best Restaurants for a Hangover Breakfast in Chicago
- Food Tours Not to Miss this Summer in Chicago
- 25 Fun Things to do in Chicago With Your Kids Before They Grow Up
- Things to do in Chicago When It's Raining
- Top Summer Attractions in Chicago
- What to Do for Fourth of July weekend in Chicago?
- What to do when it's hot in Chicago - warm weather activities in the Windy City
4th of july in Chicago Air 1 Charter Service August Baseball Beer Biking Chicago Chicago attractions Chicago buses Chicago downtown Chicago Events Chicago FlyBoard Rentals Chicago Jet Ski Rentals Chicago nightclub Chicago Paddle Rental Chicago Party Rentals Chicago Restaurants Chicago Sports Chicago Tours Chicago transportation Comedy Drinking in Chicago Eating in Chicago Events Flyboard Food Free Guilty Pleasures Haunted Chicago Holidays Hotels Jet ski Kayak Kids Magnificent Mile Museums Music Navy Pier Nightlife November October Reviews Romance Segways September Shopping Shows Sports spring SUP things to do in Chicago Tours Travel Tips Winter Activities