Search this Site:
Recent Blog Posts
Chicago is one of the coolest cities in the world. It has a modern metropolitan vibe, an exceedingly rich cultural...
Spring is here, and with that brings America’s favorite past time! Chicago is lucky because we get not one, but two...
Chicago is one of the most historically rich cities in America and its wide variety of museums reflect that! Chicago...
Most Recent Reviews
"Stayed at the hard rock hotel Chicago for a business trip. I was more than pleasantly surprised by..."
"Beware! The crown is one of the scummiest I have seen in a long time. Not worth the trip at all...."
"Staff went above and beyond to: - provide information - make the stay welcoming - pick up and drop..."
Recent Blog Posts
- Eat Your Way Through Chi-Town - Food Tours in Chicago to Make Even the Pickiest Foodie Swoon
- 10 Reasons We Love Baseball Season in Chicago
- Best Museums in Chicago
- 15 Things to Do Before Summer Ends in Chicago
- A Local Beer Guide for Chicago: The Best Chicago Breweries to Try on Your Trip
- What's Going on Over Labor Day Weekend in Chicago
- Guide to Chicago Air and Water Show 2014
- Best Restaurants for a Hangover Breakfast in Chicago
- Food Tours Not to Miss this Summer in Chicago
- 25 Fun Things to do in Chicago With Your Kids Before They Grow Up
4th of july in Chicago Air 1 Charter Service August Baseball Beer Biking Chicago Chicago attractions Chicago buses Chicago downtown Chicago Events Chicago FlyBoard Rentals Chicago Jet Ski Rentals Chicago nightclub Chicago Paddle Rental Chicago Party Rentals Chicago Restaurants Chicago Sports Chicago Tours Chicago transportation Comedy Drinking in Chicago Eating in Chicago Events Flyboard Food Free Guilty Pleasures Haunted Chicago Holidays Hotels Jet ski Kayak Kids Magnificent Mile Museums Music Navy Pier Nightlife November October Reviews Romance Segways September Shopping Shows Sports spring summer SUP things to do in Chicago Tours Travel Tips Winter Activities