10% Off! - Book one of Bobby's Bike Hike tours in Chicago online and you'll get a 10% discount!
Bobby's Bike Hike Chicago
Bobby's Bike Hike Chicago Events
Bobby's Bike Hike Chicago Information
Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm; Sat-Sun, 9am-7pm
When to Go:
Spring, Summer, Fall
Famous Chicago Sights and Spectacular Photo Ops
Every Bobby's Bike Hike Chicago bike tour is unique, and they book fast, so make your reservations today!
- Bobby's Bike Hike offers five unique tours for you to choose from, all varying in price and duration to suit your budget and desires.
- Most of Bobby's Bike Hike tours are family friendly and you are encouraged to bring your kids.
- Receive a 10% discount when you reserve your spot online.
- Chicago was recently voted the best bicycling city in the country, so book a bike Chicago tour with Bobby's Bike Hike!
465 N McClurg Court
Chicago, IL 60611
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
4.5 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Bobby's Bike Hike Chicago Reviews
Bobby's Bike Hike Chicago Photos
Bobby's Bike Hike Chicago Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Bobby's Bike Hike Chicago
Do you agree?
Bobby's Bike Hike fun and easy bike tours take you to all of Chicago's most famous sights.
- Adult Price$59.00
- Senior Price$49.00
- Student Price$49.00
Features: Bobby's Bike Tour Chicago offers five amazing bike tours to choose from. The Lakefront Neighborhoods Tour was rated the best Chicago sightseeing tour of 2010, and will guide you through quiet neighborhood streets, city parks, and beaches. Highlights include the Gold Coast Mansions, Oprah’s House, the Playboy Mansion, Lincoln Park Zoo, Old Town Historic District, North Avenue Beach, and the Lakefront. The City Lights at Night Tour leads you through Chicago's most attractive hotspots at night. Cruise through downtown to see brand new Millennium Park, Museum Campus, and Buckingham Fountain, with its world-renowned light show. Wednesday and Saturday nights include the skyline fireworks display at Navy Pier. On the Bikes, Bites, & Brews Tour (for adults only) you will sample from each of Chicago’s four favorite food groups -- pizza, hot dogs, cupcakes and beer some of Chicago’s most popular neighborhoods as we cruise through Wrigleyville, Gold Coast, Old Town, Lakeview and Lincoln Park. Bobby's Tike Hike: Kids Edition is perfect for your little ones. Enjoy an easy 2 hour adventure with your kids sharing with them some of Chicago's more famous kid friendly sights and activities. Finally, Bobby's Historic Hyde Park Chicago bike tour is the longest tour available covering 24 miles in 4 hours. You will ride past some of Chicago's most famous residents, including the home of President Barack Obama.
Why We Go: Bobby's Bike Tour Chicago has a tour for everyone. Their price ranges and tour durations will fit anybody's budget and time restraints. A Chicago bike tour is the perfect way to see the city with your family and get an overall idea of what you want to spend more time doing. The tour guides are extremely knowledgeable, and will answer any questions you have concerning Chicago.
- Variety: With the large variety of tours to choose from, you will certainly find that perfect fit for you and your family. Bobby's Bike Tour Chicago also offers group tours that they will plan according to what you want to see and do (just call or go online to find out more about booking a group tour).
- Convenience: Bobby's Bike Hike conveniently offers many tours daily, so you can easily find a time that suits your travel agenda. These bike tours are a great way to get away from the hustle and bustle, and enjoy a side of Chicago only Bobby's Bike Hike can offer.
- Guides: The tour guides are very knowledgeable and hand-selected. They will make brief stops at Chicago’s most popular sights, providing light-hearted commentary that will keep you entertained and “in the know.”
Inside Knowledge: If a tour is not on your agenda, Bobby's Bike Hike also rents bike equipment for you to enjoy your own adventure; however Bobby's Bike Tour Chicago is highly recommended.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do bring your kids: Bobby's Bike Hike tours are kid friendly, and your little ones will love Bobby's Tike Hike bike tour.
- Do wear comfortable clothing: Remember to wear comfortable clothing as you will be riding around on a bike, probably in warm weather. If it is cold out wear a little warmer clothing since you won't really be working up too much body heat on the easy ride.
- Don't forget your camera: All the bike tours have amazing photo ops, and you don't want to be caught without your camera.
- Don't wait: Book your bike tour today, and if you book online, you will save 10%!