Cat in the Hat
Cat in the Hat Information
- Based on Dr. Seuss' beloved children's book, The Cat in the Hat is one of the best Chicago shows to take kids to this season that will also be entertaining for parents.
- Currently playing at the Apollo Theatre, it moves to the Broadway Playhouse staring June 15, 2013 so be sure to double-check the Chicago theatre schedule to see where it will be playing during your vacation.
- This family-friendly play features everyone's favorite Dr. Seuss characters that young children will love seeing come to life. Thing 1, Thing 2, and the Cat in The Hat all make appearance in this imaginative and exuberant performance.
Currently at the Apollo Theatre, moving to Broadway Playhouse for a run June 15-Sept. 1, 2013
Currently at the Apollo Theater, Moves to Broadway Playhouse on June 15th
2540 N Lincoln Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60614
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Cat in the Hat Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Cat in the Hat
Do you agree?
Looking for a family-friendly show to see on your next trip to Chicago? This play brings the zany characters of the beloved Dr. Seuss classic to life, and will have kids and parents alike smiling throughout the show.
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $26-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Check out other shows playing now!
Features: Cat In The Hat is a children's classic that has been endearing itself to a whole new audience as a one of the best family-friendly Chicago shows playing right now. The well-known story of Sally and her brother whose boring rainy afternoon is turned upside down when the Cat In The Hat shows up on their doorstep, with Thing 1 and Thing 2 in tow, leaps to life from Dr. Seuss' pages in this fun production.
Why We Go: One of the most fun Chicago shows that will also keep young kids entertained, seeing a production of The Cat In The Hat is a great way to spend an afternoon with the whole family in the Windy City.
- Fantastic Fun for the Family: Sometimes it is difficult to find live entertainment that is suitable for young children, and this play provides just that. The Cat In The Hat is already one of their favorite bedtime stories, and kids will find it thrilling to see the Cat In The Hat and all of his madcap adventures in real life.
- Affordable Tickets: Some Chicago shows can get expensive, but tickets for the Cat In The Hat are reasonably priced. Take any additional hassle out of purchasing tickets by ordering online beforehand so that you don't have to try and procure them the day of.
- Lots to Do in the Area: Plenty of the top things to do in Chicago happen to be nearby to both the Apollo Theater and the Broadway Playhouse, so be sure to coordinate your schedule to fit some of these things into your vacation itinerary before or after the play. If you see it at the Apollo, check out the Lincoln Park Zoo which is nearby and free.
Inside Knowledge: After enjoying a popular run at the Apollo Theatre which wraps up May 19, The Cat In The Hat makes a move the Broadway Playhouse Theatre where it will delight audiences from June 15-September 1, 2013 so be sure to check the Chicago theatre schedule to see which theater it wil be at when you are in town.