Catch Me If You Can
Catch Me If You Can Information
- Catch Me If You Can premiered as a Broadway musical in 2011, and is based on the 2002 movie of the same name which starred Leonardo DiCaprio.
- This show about real-life conman Frank Abagnale Junior will play at the Cadillac Palace from April 2, 2013 to April 14, 2013.
- This musical features splashy retro costumes, catchy songs and entertaining dance numbers that will leave audience members delighted.
April 2 - April 14, 2013
Cadillac Palace Theatre
151 West Randolph St
Chicago, Illinois 60602
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Catch Me If You Can Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
Catch Me If You Can
Do you agree?
Catch Me If You Can is fun musical romp that is sure to have audience members of the Cadillac Palace on their feet.
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $26-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Check out other shows playing now!
Features: Catch Me If You Can is a relatively new musical that explores the story of serial conman Frank Abagnale Junior, who posed as a pilot, doctor and lawyer, and played a high-stakes game of cat and mouse with law enforcement throughout the 1960's.
Why We Go: This sensational story is based on a real-life conman, and the musical adaptation promises catchy tunes and fun dance numbers.
- Retro Costumes: The outfits of the cast of Catch Me If You Can feature the bright colors and funky styles that have come to symbolize the 1960's.
- True Story: The movie and musical were based on a tell-all autobiography published by Abagnale himself in 1980 that chronicled his various exploits.
- Limited Run: Do catch this show while you can, as like many other shows in Chicago, it will only be playing at the Cadillac Palace for a couple of weeks.
Inside Knowledge: If you can't fit a showing of Catch Me If You Can into your schedule during its limited run at the Cadillac Palace, this Broadway musical will be touring numerous cities in the United States throughout 2013.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get Your Tickets Early: Like other shows in Chicago, Catch Me If You Can will be only be performing in the Windy City for a short time, so be sure to reserve your Catch Me If You Can tickets before they sell out.
- Do Plan on Eating Beforehand: The neighborhood is home to many delicious dining options that would make a great addition to your evening.
- Don't Bring the Kids: This story involving a conman and his white collar crime spree isn't something that makes for an appealing or appropriate show for young children.
- Don't Break the Bank on Tickets: Tickets for this musical can be found for as low as $18.