Chicago Botanic Garden
Chicago Botanic Garden Events
Chicago Botanic Garden Information
8am - Sunset
When to Go:
The Chicago Botanic Gardens has extended hours during the summer
Although admission is free at the Chicago Botanic Gardens, parking is $20 per car.
- The Chicago Botanic Garden is spread over 385 acres and has 24 display gardens.
- This Chicago garden is one of the most visited public gardens in the United States.
- The Botanic Gardens IL is free for all visitors June 5- Sept. 5.
1000 Lake Cook Rd
Glencoe, IL 60022
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Botanic Garden Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago Botanic Garden Photos
Chicago Botanic Garden Hotel
Chicago Botanic Garden
Do you agree?
Beautiful Chicago Botanic Gardens are a Summer favorite
This activity is FREE!
Features: With 23 beautiful Chicago gardens on-site, it's no wonder that the Chicago Botanic Garden welcomes close to one million visitors each year. Featuring cheap Chicago tours daily, garden themes at the Chicago Botanic Gardens IL include an English Walled Garden, a Rose Garden, a Fruit & Vegetable Garden, a Japanese Garden, Landscape Gardens, The Greenhouses and Seasonal Festivals. Bring the camera and the kids, and be sure to check the weather ahead of time at the Botanical Garden Chicago.
Why We Go: This famous and award-winning garden is celebrated for its diversity and spectacular sights. A top Chicago attraction, the Chicago Botanic Garden is perfect for a romantic date or as a family day out.
- Cost Effective: Although you have to pay for parking at the Botanic Gardens Il ($20), admission is free.
- Always Fun: The Chicago Botanic Garden features a distinct natural beauty that changes seasonally.
- Great Tours: The Chicago Botanical Gardens offers daily tours (at a small price) around their magnificent grounds.
Inside Knowledge: The Botanical Garden Chicago has a plethora of self-guided walks designed per season. Check their Web site for descriptions of these or ask about these walks when you get there.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Go All Year Round: Every season creates a new charm and splendor to the Botanic Gardens il so feel free to visit the gardens any time during the year.
- Do Stay for Lunch: The Chicago Botanic Gardens offers several eateries including the Garden Cafe.
- Don't Forget your Camera: The Botanical Garden Chicago features gorgeous gardens perfect for photo opportunities and quaint snaps.
- Don't Miss the Calender: The Botanic Gardens Il features regular events, from educational to family-focused activities everyone can enjoy.