Chicago Children's Pass
Chicago Children's Pass Events
Chicago Children's Pass Information
When to Go:
Purchase online to save 20% on 4 top Chicago kids attractions! Just print your pass and skip the line to get in even faster!
- The Chicago Children's Pass saves families 20% on admission to 4 top Chicago attractions for kids and allows you to skip the line!
- Shedd Aquarium: Then an underwater adventure with some of the best (and scariest!) sea-creatures!
- Chicago Children's Museum: A hands-on way for kids to play, create and discover.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center: 30,000 square feet of LEGOS with exhibits, rides and more.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Children's Pass Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago Children's Pass Photos
Chicago Children's Pass Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Chicago Children's Pass
Do you agree?
Chicago Children's pass saves you 20% on admission to the best museums and attractions for kids and lets you skip every line!
- Adult Price$50.00
- Child Price$38.00
Features: A great way to tour Chicago's best attractions for kids, the Chicago Children's Pass is a convenient Chicago discount card that includes admission to four fun and interactive sights in Chicago. Perfect for families on vacation in Chicago with the little ones, Chicago Children's Pass attractions include the famous Shedd Aquarium, and the Chicago Children's Museum on the Navy Pier in Chicago.
Why We Go: You'll save 20% on admission fees and skip the line to Chicago Children's Pass attractions, and the hands-on Chicago exhibits at the LEGOLAND Discovery Center and the Chicago Children's Museum promise to keep your kids busy and amused.
- Good for a Month: The Chicago Children's Pass is good for one month after you visit your first Chicago attraction using this convenient discounts pass Chicago, so there's no need to rush when squeezing in all the Chicago Children's Pass attractions into one Windy City vacation.
- LEGOLAND: Located somewhat off the beaten path in Schaumburg, IL, the LEGOLAND Discovery Center is a 30,000 sq. ft. Chicago attraction included in the Chicago Children's Pass, and features life-sized LEGO pieces your kids will have a ball with.
- Interactive: The Chicago Children's Pass for the Chicago Children's Museum lets kids choose the exhibits and activities they're most interested in, and is designed to keep your kids entertained while learning all at once.
Inside Knowledge: The Chicago Children's Pass for the Chicago Children's Museum can be printed from your home computer upon purchase, giving you access to the top Chicago kids attractions in a matter of minutes and making it especially convenient for Chicago travelers already on vacation. Print your pass and skip the line to get into every attraction faster!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Visit Everything: Take advantage of all of the Chicago Children's Pass attractions - including the famous Shedd Aquarium.
- Do Save Big: The Chicago Children's Pass will save you 20% on admissions fees to the best Chicago attractions for kids, while providing the little ones with fun activities to enjoy on your next trip to the Windy City.
- Don't Forget a Camera: Document the great memories you'll enjoy when visiting the Chicago Children's Pass attractions, from block building exercises at LEGOLAND Chicago to the interactive flying machine at the Chicago Children's Museum.
- Don't Miss the Navy Pier: The Chicago Children's Pass for the Chicago Children's Museum will put you in the center of one Chicago's most scenic landmarks, the Navy Pier Chicago. Take the kids for a spin on the Navy Pier Ferris Wheel, and stay for Summer fireworks on Wednesdays and Saturdays at this popular attraction in Chicago.