Find Discounted Chicago Shopping | Savings Coupons | Affordable Shops from Chicago Traveler
Sometimes you can find the best Chicago deals on the street!
The Chicago Office of Tourism brings you discounts at a number of Chicago’s shopping destinations. Out-of-town visitors will receive special visitors’ incentives at The Shops at North Bridge, Macy’s and Water Tower Place. For your Chicago souvenir, visit the Accent Chicago store and receive a 20% discount on one item. Stop for some chocolate at Hershey's Chicago and receive a free 1.55 oz. chocolate bar with any purchase.
Find the Best Chicago Shopping Deals
Chicago is one of the most popular shopping destinations in the country, and the Downtown Loop of Chicago certainly offers no shortage of top Chicago shopping options. From chic designer boutique shops to sprawling Chicago department stores, the ChicaGO guide to special values offers great discounts and savings when shopping in Chicago. If you plan on doing a little shopping on your next vacation in Chicago, check out the Chicago Office of Tourism Web site to take advantage of Chicago specials Downtown.
|Apparel Center Located in River North||
|American Girl Place Located in Magnificent Mile||
|Old Orchard Shopping Located in Skokie||
|Merchandise Mart Located in River North||
|Shops at North Bridge Located in Magnificent Mile||
Find great shopping deals and discounts at Chicago attractions
Some of the best Chicago shopping discounts include …
- American Girl Place: Traveling to Chicago with your daughter? Then this iconic flagship store is a must-see attraction Downtown. Featuring a huge inventory of American Girl dolls, accessories, history lessons and more, the ChicaGO guide to shopping offers FREE personal shopping help when you fill out their inquiry form online. Treat your daughter, granddaughter or niece to an amazing Chicago shopping experience at American Girl Place Chicago.
- Macy’s on State Street: One of the best Chicago shopping deals on State Street, print the exclusive ChicaGO shopping coupon for 10% savings on this popular department store Downtown. Good for three days after print, Macy’s on State St. is located in one of the most popular Chicago shopping areas Downtown, and includes designer apparel for him and her. (Insider Tip: Bring I.D. - this Chicago shopping coupon is good for out-of-state residents only.) Find out more about the best Chicago shopping on State Street.
- Hershey’s Chicago: Got a sweet tooth? Then take advantage of a free Hershey’s chocolate bar at the flagship Hershey’s store in the Near North Side. This coupon can be found on the Chicago Office of Tourism Web site online, and is available with any purchase at this favorite candy store in Chicago.
Chicago Shopping Deals at Water Tower Place
Chicago has so much shopping, no matter where you look you can find a deal!
Water Tower Place Chicago is one of the most popular Chicago shopping centers on the Magnificent Mile. With over 100 popular Chicago stores to explore, it would be impossible to choose just one store to save at when it comes to Chicago’s Water Tower Place. Luckily, the exclusive ChicaGO shopping guide coupon includes more than 50 of the best Chicago stores at Water Tower Place!
Simply print this ChicaGO coupon from the Office of Tourism Chicago, and present the coupon along with your out-of-town driver’s license for access to top Chicago shopping deals at Water Tower Place on the Magnificent Mile. Water Tower Place savings include deals at American Eagle Outfitters, Ann Taylor, Lacoste and Macy’s just to name a few!
Scroll below for the complete list of Chicago shopping discounts involved with the Chicago Office of Tourism deals online. For more information on the best Chicago shopping, check out our comprehensive guide to Chicago shopping!
Find Chicago Shopping Deals at …
- Accent Chicago
- Ahoy Chicago
- American Girl Place
- Artesanias D’Mexico
- Arts & Artisans
- AVA Black
- Best Buy
- The Boring Store
- Bourdage Pearls
- Brynn Capella
- Bucky Gear
- Challengers Comics + Conversations
- Club Monaco
- Fair Earth
- The Haute Closet
- Hershey’s Chicago
- Inside Out Art Studio
- Julia Failey
- K. Amato
- Lake Claremont Press
- Lakeview East Chamber of Commerce
- le Dress
- Lincoln Park Massage Spa
- Lisa Rosen
- Macy’s on State St.
- Maguerite Gardens Florist
- Mountains of the Moon Eco-Fashion
- Merz Apothecary
- Mr. & Mrs. DIGZ
- New Discoveries
- Old Town Oil
- Old Town School of Folk Music
- Pretty Afrika Designs
- Rebecca Zemans Jewlery
- Royal Flesh Tattoo and Piercing
- Ruff N’ Stuff Pet Center
- Salamander of Chicago
- Spirit of the City
- Ta-Ze Olives & Olive Oil
- Tonya Gross Millinery
- The UPS Store
- Water Tower Place