Chicago Downtown Hotels
W Chicago Lakeshore
Luxury Downtown Hotels
Many Chicago downtown hotels provide extremely luxurious accommodations. A plethora of five and four star hotels await you in the Windy City, here are just a few top notch Chicago hotels downtown:
- Fairmont Chicago is not only a posh hotel but it is also located in Millennium Park which features a seasonal ice rink, several dining options and its famed Cloud Gate or "The Bean" statue. As one of the top Chicago downtown hotels, this swanky stay features several high-end restaurants including the award winning Aria Restaurant.
- Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago is owned by iconic businessman Donald Trump. It features The Spa at Trump and a fitness center as well as fantastic services such as personal chefs and shoppers available. Not only this, but it is only one block away from shoppers haven Magnificent Mile.
- W Chicago Lakeshore has the great advantage of being only a few blocks away from the ever popular Navy Pier. It also has amazing amenities including its Sweat fitness center, Bliss spa and WIRED business center. Another bonus is its trendy Whiskey Sky bar is located on the 33rd floor of the hotel, offering phenomenal views of Chicago's skyline.
Cheap Downtown Hotels
Chicago can easily be enjoyed on a budget. There are many downtown hotels in Chicago that have great rates, here are just a few you may want to explore:
- Chinatown Hotel has the advantage of being located in the heart of bustling Chinatown. Rooms are offered as low as $70 a night and this hotel is a mere stone's throw away from top Chinese restaurants, trendy bars, cultural landmarks and gift shops.
- Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Chicago is a short walk away from top Chicago attraction the Willis-Sears Tower and also offers rooms as low as $135 a night. This great Chicago hotels downtown also has an award winning pizza restaurant and a seasonal rooftop swimming pool and deck.
- Red Roof Inn Chicago Downtown is located in central downtown and has phenomenal amenities including pets staying free, complimentary newspapers in the lobby and even free high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. What's more, this top Chicago downtown hotels rooms start as low as $90 a night.
Boutique Downtown Hotels
Staying at one of the boutique downtown Chicago hotels allows you to have a truly unique experience and enjoy the exceptional service that many of these boutique hotels provide. See below for some top boutique downtown Chicago hotels:
- Dana Hotel and Spa is a very trendy boutique hotel. Nestled in the heart of downtown Chicago is has a state of the art spa, highly friendly and professional staff and generously sized guest rooms. Spa services at this top downtown Chicago hotels include hot stone massage and traditional Swedish massage.
- Affinia Chicago excels in offering fantastic service. Enjoy the choice of six different types of sleeping pillows and a 24/7 front desk service that is more than willing to help you have the ultimate stay. This chic hotel also has an award winning seafood restaurant and what's more, this downtown Chicago hotels is located in the center of shopper's haven The Magnificent Mile.
- Hotel Burnham - A Kimpton Hotel is another great boutique downtown Chicago hotels that features traditional furnishings and a hosted wine reception every evening. In addition, it is also very near top Chicago attractions such as Millennium Park.
|Hotel Info||Nightly Rates*|
Rates Starting At$239* Details
Rates Starting At$239* Details
Rates Starting AtCheck Availability Details
Rates Starting At$314 you pay $283* Details
Rates Starting At$159 you pay $144* Details
Rates Starting At$284* Details
Rates Starting At$229* Details
Rates Starting At$190* Details
Rates Starting At$149* Details
Rates Starting At$289* Details
There are many advantages to staying in a downtown Chicago hotel. Enjoy the benefits of being able to walk to popular Chicago attractions and the privilege of strolling through Chicago's many stunning parks.
Use this page to help you find ideal Chicago downtown hotels, whether looking for luxury or a bargain, Chicago has it all.