Chicago Family FunPass - Save over 25%
Chicago Family FunPass - Save over 25% Events
Chicago Family FunPass - Save over 25% Information
When to Go:
Purchase online to save 30% on the top 4 summer family friendly attractions in Chicago! The pass is good for 30 days and allows you to skip the lines at attractions to make your trip even better!
- The Chicago Family FunPass is a Chicago discount card that gives you access to 4 top family friendly Chicago attractions for one low price - a total of over 25% savings!
- The Chicago Family FunPass is your ticket to unforgettable fun in Chicago for the whole family! Four of the city's most popular attractions in one great package for unbeatable savings.
- Don't pay full price and stand in long ticket lines, get them on your SmartPhone today! The pass is valid for 30 days after the first use.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Family FunPass - Save over 25% Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago Family FunPass - Save over 25% Photos
Chicago Family FunPass - Save over 25% Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Chicago Family FunPass - Save over 25%
Do you agree?
Chicago discount card offers 25% savings on the best family attractions and you get to skip the lines to get in quicker!
- Adult Price$60.00
- Child Price$40.00
Features: The Chicago Family FunPass is a simple way to save big on some of the best family friendly attractions in Chicago. The Chicago Family FunPass for Shoreline Lake Cruise includes admission to three famous Chicago landmarks, as well as a ticket on a Chicago Shoreline Cruise of Lake Michigan. Take advantage of huge savings when you purchase the Chicago Family FunPass on your next vacation in Chicago!
Why We Go: The Chicago Family FunPass attractions cater to those traveling with their families, is simple to use, and lasts for 30 days after your first use.
- Print and Go: Once you purchase your convenient Chicago Family FunPass, simply print off the pass on your home computer and begin your tour of the best Chicago attractions!
- Shoreline Lake Cruise: The Chicago Family FunPass for Shoreline Lake Cruise includes a scenic Chicago boat tour of Lake Michigan, which lasts about an hour and is a relaxing way to spend an afternoon in Chicago. From your cruise you'll see the beautiful Chicago skyline, famous buildings such as the Hancock Building and Willis (Sears) Tower, Museum Campus, the Chicago Lighthouse and more!
- Shedd Aquarium: The Chicago Family FunPass for Shedd Aquarium includes admission to this favorite attraction in Chicago, which is home to more than 30,000 animals and is especially popular with kids visiting Chicago. Plus, with this pass you get to skip the line and get in quicker!
Inside Knowledge: If you happen to use your Chicago Family FunPass on a Wednesday or Saturday during the Summer, make sure to save the Navy Pier for last, and stay for the evening fireworks series at this scenic Chicago landmark on Lake Michigan.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Save Money: Chicago Family FunPass attractions allow families to save big on some of the most popular things to do in Chicago, and the Shoreline Lake Cruise provides you with unparalleled Chicago sightseeing perfect for Summer travelers in Chicago.
- Do Bring the Kids: While adults will enjoy the Chicago Family FunPass attractions as much as anyone, this Chicago discount card includes family friendly things to do that are age appropriate for anyone.
- Don't Rush: For those hoping to spread out the fun when it comes to Chicago sightseeing, the Chicago Family FunPass is good for 60 days after the first swipe, so you don't have to try and squeeze everything into 24 hours like other discount cards.
- Don't Skip the Skydeck: One of the most popular tourist attractions in Chicago, the Willis Tower Chicago Skydeck is located on the 103rd floor of this famous Chicago building and features breathtaking views of Downtown Chicago and Lake Michigan.