Chicago Holiday Fun Pass
Chicago Holiday Fun Pass Events
Chicago Holiday Fun Pass Information
When to Go:
For the holidays
- Chicago Go Cards are an awesome way to save big when you're visiting Chicago, but the Chicago Holiday Fun Pass is catered to saving you money on the best things to do in Chicago over the holidays!
- It gets chilly in Chicago late in the year, but the Chicago Holiday Fun Pass will save you 36% on the fun things to do in the winter!
- Stay warm on the Hop On Hop Off Trolley tour and in the Museum of Science and Industry, and get into the holiday Spirit by enjoying the ZooLights the Lincoln Park Zoo!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Holiday Fun Pass Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago Holiday Fun Pass Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Chicago Holiday Fun Pass
Do you agree?
Book NOW to save 36% and skip the hectic holiday lines with the Chicago Holiday Fun Pass!
- Adult Price$39.00
- Child Price$19.00
Features: Spend the holidays in Chicago this year! This time of year is best spent in the Chicago attractions with heat, shelter and then a few with Christmas cheer. The season is even better spent saving at every place you go!
Why We Go: The Chicago Holiday Fun Pass saves you 36% on three top Chicago attractions!
- Hop On Hop Off Trolley: While most tours in Chicago get way too cold in the winter, this trolley bus is heated and fully-enclosed! Your fingers will be warm and mitten-free to snap pictures of the attractions you're passing by on this fun guided Chicago tour!
- Zoo Lights at Lincoln Park Zoo: While admission to the zoo is free year round, the Chicago Holiday Fun Pass gets your kids on the Endangered Species Carousel or the pint-sized animal themed "express" train through the fully Christmas-lit zoo!
- Museum of Science and Industry: Head to the museum for Christmas Around the World! The museum dresses up for the holidays with a 45 foot tree and 50 more small trees. Explore the rest of the museum to find out how communities from around the world celebrate their holiday traditions! This is a popular event, and with the Chicago Holiday Fun Pass, you can skip those crazy holiday lines!
Inside Knowledge: The Christmas Around the World and Holiday of Light at the Museum of Science and Industry runs from November 15, 2012 - January 6, 2013 but your Chicago Holiday Fun Pass can be used before or after those dates! Once you've used the card the first time, you have 30 days to visit the other two Chicago attractions!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Use For Family Vacations: There are so many great things to do in Chicago with kids, and this pass can save you 36% on three of them!
- Do Save Every Trip: The Chicago Holiday Fun Pass saves you big during the holidays, a very important time to save! You can save year round with any of the other great Chicago Go Cards though! Never pay full price in Chicago when you don't have to!
- Don't Miss Any Holiday Events: When you're not at the museum, zoo or on the trolley, check out all the other great Chicago holiday events that the whole family will love!
- Don't Forget Your Camera: You'll definitely want to take some pictures at every site! You'll be all over Chicago on your trolley ride, practically all over the world at the Museum of Science and Industry and you'll want a picture of every animal at the zoo!