Chicago Hotels - Hotels in Chicago
Luxury Chicago Hotels
- Mile North Hotel: Combining a fantastic Downtown Chicago location with top-notch amenities that rival any world-class resort, you can't go wrong with a stay at this Windy City hotel. Ideally situated in the Magnificent Mile, home to Chicago's best shopping and dining and close to the Theater District and Navy Pier, the hotel itself blends chic contemporary style with fantastic service. Be sure to check out the Barista Bar during your stay.
- Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park: Expect spectacular views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, spacious rooms, attentive service and a convenient loop location that places guests a stone's throw away from top Chicago attractions when they stay here.
- Sofitel Hotel: Another fantastic Magnificent Mile luxury hotel, this chic and elegant hotel is an amazing architectural feat and worth checking into before you even factor in the great amenities and gorgeous rooms offered here. The Oak Street Beach is nearby, and this is also one of the most pet-friendly hotels in the Windy City.
Extended Stay Hotels
- Chicago At Home Inn: Whether you're staying for 3 nights or 30, At Home Inn is happy to accomodate your trip to Chicago with vacation rentals and corporate housing that will quickly make their guests forget that they are away from home. They have locations throughout Chicago, so there is sure to be a great fit for your needs, whether you need to be near a certain part of town for a business meeting or wish to be at the heart of all the best Chicago attractions.
- The Homestead: This quaint and cozy family-owned Chicago hotel is located in the idyllic neighborhood of Evanston, just minutes away from Northwestern University and the airport. With extended stay apartments that are perfect for those long stays in the Windy City as well as offering more traditional hotel rooms, the Homestead is a great place to stay for families, businesspeople and anyone looking for a quieter and more homey hotel to stay at.
Close to Top Attractions
Looking forward to staying at a top Chicago hotel? You'll be even more excited when staying near one of Chicago's many incredible landmarks like the Willis Tower, Millennium Park, or the theatre district. It will make your trip even more exciting knowing you're just steps from a bevy of fun Chicago activities. Staying at a hotel near Chicago landmarks cuts down on transportation costs, and puts all the things you're going to want to do while you're just minutes away! These hotels make it easier to travel with the family, and make provide great deals throughout the year to make a stay here affordable!
- JW Marriot Chicago: With an ideal location in the historic loop district, the JW Marriot Chicago boasts modern and comfortable hotel rooms and top-notch amenities like an on-site fitness center, relaxing spa and a renowned restaurant. In addition to these fantastic perks, it is also centrally located near Grant Park and the Willis Tower.
- Intercontinental Hotel Chicago: Among the best in Chicago hotels and lodging, this standout hotel offers old-world elegance with state of the art amenities, including a stunning indoor pool. Close to the Hancock Tower and the Art Institute of Chicago, the great location is just another of a host of fantastic reasons to stay at the Intercontinental Hotel Chicago.
|Hotel Info||Nightly Rates*|
Rates Starting At$75* Details
Rates Starting At$93* Details
Rates Starting AtCheck Availability Details
Rates Starting At$115* Details
Rates Starting AtCheck Availability Details
Rates Starting At$70* Details
Rates Starting At$85* Details
Rates Starting At$78* Details
Rates Starting At$98* Details
Rates Starting At$103* Details
Top Hotels in Chicago
Whether you're a budget conscious vacation planner or looking to spend a lot on an extravagant getaway, check out our list of Chicago hotels and lodging. Many Chicago Hotels Downtown offer guests prime locations for a great price! If you can't seem to find a price good enough to outweigh the convenience, many of them offer Chicago hotel deals to make your stay more affordable! Be sure to check our alphabetized list if you're searching for a specific Chicago hotel.
There is sure to be something on the list to fit the needs and budget of every Chicago Traveler! You can find anything from a luxury suite in Chicago to a family friendly hotel close to all the fun things to do for kids. Staying near the attractions that you’re planning to visit while you’re here saves you money on a cab ride, and while you’re walking around on foot exploring the city, you’re sure to find tons of hidden treasures in Chicago that you didn’t even know existed!
Use Chicago Traveler to find all of the best things to do while you’re in town. Looking for the best restaurants, places to go for a drink, museums to soak up a little culture? Chicago has it all! Some of the biggest Chicago attractions include shopping on Magnificent Mile, visiting Museum Campus or seeing a show in the theatre district.
There are tons of hotels near these famous attractions which will put you right in the action, but there is a small price for convenience. You might be saving on your cab fare, but your rooms will be pricier by the night. There are tons of hotels spread out over the rest of Chicago that will place you near other attractions, in quieter neighborhoods, but away from the main drags of Chicago. Many of the these rooms are cheaper by the night if you're willing to risk the convenience of having the city life just a few steps away!
Another great location is staying in one of the hotels near the Chicago O'Hare Airport! If you're staying in the Windy City for a short trip, the airport hotels will ensure that you won't miss your flight, and many even have a shuttle to the airport or other places in the city.
When you're traveling to Chicago on business, book one of the hotels with a business center, Wi-fi, meeting rooms or a Downtown hotel near the places where you'll be doing business. Booking a business hotel in the Chicago Loop Business District will give you all the access you need to get the job done, but you don't have to be all work, because you'll be conveniently near many of Chicago's best attractions, and so close that if you don't have a whole lot of time you can sneak away for a few minutes to get some pleasure (like sight-seeing, dining, happy hour or shopping) done too. Nobody said that you had to be all work and no play when you're not in the office, and you'll surely regret it if you miss out on the play part in Chicago!
Check our featured Chicago hotel deals list for a range of the best Chicago specials and discounts!
Happy Chicago Traveling!