Chicago Museum Pass
Chicago Museum Pass Events
Chicago Museum Pass Information
When to Go:
Purchase Online to save 24% on admission and skip the line to 4 top Chicago museums!
- The Chicago Museum Pass is a discount card that will save you 25% on four of Chicago's best museums. The Chicago Museum Pass is good for 30 days after its first use!
- Adler Planetarium: Explore space and the night sky
- Art Institute of Chicago: A renowned school and art museum on Michigan Avenue.
- Field Museum: Billions of years of natural history
- Museum of Science and Industry: An interactive science phenomenon!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Museum Pass Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago Museum Pass Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Chicago Museum Pass
Do you agree?
Explore the Best Chicago Museums for Less with the Chicago Museum Pass
- Adult Price$71.00
- Child Price$54.00
Features: If you plan on going several of Chicago's famous museums during your vacation, then the Chicago Museum Pass is the way to do it! These Chicago discount cards will give you a 24% discount and skip the line to four of Chicago's top museums including the Museum of Science and Industry, Field Museum, Art Institute and Adler Planetarium.
Why We Go: We love saving money, but who doesn't? So when we want to hit up multiple museums, we take advantage of this Chicago museum discount card to help us keep as much cash in our wallet as possible.
- Museum of Science and Industry: The Museum of Science and Industry is a must-see tourist attraction in Chicago. It's a hands on museum where you learn by actually touching and testing out the exhibits. The museum includes a real life size tornado, an egg hatchery and a mine shaft.
- Field Museum: Resting right in the middle of Museum Campus, the Field Museum is an enormous museum of natural history. As you walk in you're greeted by Sue, the largest, most completely assembled skeleton of a T. Rex in the world!
- Art Institute: The Art Institute is one of the best art museums in the nation. Prepare at least a four hour visit if you wanna see everything, because there's a lot to see! Be sure you don't miss the famous American Gothic painting. The original is on display here!
Inside Knowledge: You can print your Chicago museum discount card from your home computer, making it easier then ever to receive discounts and savings. Just flash your pass when you get to the museum and get right in the door - no waiting in line!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Take Your Time: Unlike other Chicago discount cards, the Chicago Museum Pass is good for 30 days, so that you don't feel pressured to visit all the attractions in one weekend.
- Do Take a Water Taxi: One of the best and most scenic ways to arrive on Museum Campus -- home of the Field Museum and Adler Planetarium -- is to take a water taxi from Navy Pier. This will give amazing views of the Chicago skyline while boating through Lake Michigan. Plus, it's even cheaper than taking a cab.
- Don't Miss Anything: The best way to get the most out of your Chicago discount cards is to see all four of the museums. Considering they're all completely different and world famous, this should be pretty easy to accomplish.
- Don't Forget a Camera: While using your Chicago discount cards, you'll see some of the most impressive museum exhibits in the world, so be sure to bring along your trusty camera for excellent family photo ops.