Chicago Pass to the City
Chicago Pass to the City Events
Chicago Pass to the City Information
When to Go:
Purchase online to save 37% and skip the line to 5 top Chicago attractions with the Pass to the City!
The Chicago Pass to the City is a Chicago discounts card that saves you 37% in admission fees to five of the best Chicago attractions for one low price. You can even skip the line to the Chicago Pass to the City attractions!
- John Hancock Observatory: The 94th floor of the John Hancock Center.
- Art Institute of Chicago: Home to the world's largest art collection.
- Alder Planetarium: The only museum with two, full-sized planetariums and home to some of the greatest astronomical artifacts!
- Chicago Field Museum: The most highly acclaimed natural history museum in the world.
- Chicago Shedd Aquarium: Home to over 25,000 fish!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Pass to the City Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago Pass to the City Photos
Chicago Pass to the City Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Chicago Pass to the City
Do you agree?
Chicago Pass to the City save you 37% and lets you skip the line to five of the most popular attractions Downtown!
- Adult Price$75.00
- Child Price$50.00
Features: See five of the best attractions in Chicago and save 37% when you purchase the convenient Chicago Pass to the City discount card! This simple, easy-to-use Chicago discounts pass includes admission to some of top Chicago museums and landmarks - notably the Chicago Field Museum and the John Hancock Observatory - and is good for 30 days after its first use.
Why We Go: Great for Chicago travelers in town for more than a couple of days, the Chicago Pass to the City can be printed from your home computer, and you don't have to squeeze all the Chicago sightseeing into a few hectic days.
- Great Attractions: Chicago Pass to the City attractions are anything but average. Take in beautiful Chicago skyline views in the Near North Side on the 94th floor Hancock Observatory, then enjoy a scenic star show at the renowned Adler Planetarium in The Loop.
- Good for a Month: Once you first swipe the Chicago Pass to the City, your Chicago discount card is good for the next 30 days before it expires, giving you plenty of time to make the most of Chicago attraction savings.
- Family Friendly: All of the Chicago Pass to the City attractions are family friendly, and kids tickets can be purchased for a youth discount starting at $50.
Inside Knowledge: The Chicago Pass to the City at the Field Museum gives you up-close access to the world's most complete T-Rex fossil, aptly known as "Sue" to Chicago locals and museum workers.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Save Big: Total savings included in the Chicago Pass to the City total 37%. If you plan on checking out the most popular tourist attractions in Chicago, this Chicago discounts card is sure to save you money.
- Do Bring a Camera: With so many Chicago Pass to the City attractions to visit, you'll be kicking yourself if you don't bring some sort of quality camera on your Chicago sightseeing explorations.
- Don't Forget the Kids: A favorite with children visiting Chicago, the Chicago Pass to the City for the Shedd Aquarium allows you and your family to explore the more than 30,000 exotic animals at this innovative Chicago aquarium.
- Don't Wait for the Mail: The Chicago Pass to the City at the Field Museum can be printed from your home computer upon purchase, giving you instant savings and letting you skip the line to the top attractions in Chicago!