Chicago Top 5 Attractions Pass
Chicago Top 5 Attractions Pass Events
Chicago Top 5 Attractions Pass Information
When to Go:
Purchase online to save over 30% and skip the line to 5 top Chicago attractions with the Pass to the City!
The Chicago Top 5 Attractions Pass takes you from incredible panoramic views at the Willies Tower to the ocean depths at Shedd Aquarium to spectacular sky and space shows at the Alder Planetarium. Not only that, you also get free admission to the Field Museum where you can visit Sue, the world's largest T-Rex and the Art Institute of Chicago, home to masterpieces by Monet and Rembrandt,
- John Hancock Observatory: The 94th floor of the John Hancock Center.
- Art Institute of Chicago: Home to the world's largest art collection.
- Alder Planetarium: The only museum with two, full-sized planetariums and home to some of the greatest astronomical artifacts!
- Chicago Field Museum: The most highly acclaimed natural history museum in the world.
- Chicago Shedd Aquarium: Home to over 25,000 fish!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Top 5 Attractions Pass Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago Top 5 Attractions Pass Photos
Chicago Top 5 Attractions Pass Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Chicago Top 5 Attractions Pass
Do you agree?
ChicagoTop 5 Attractions Pass save you 39% and lets you skip the line to five of the most popular attractions Downtown!
- Adult Price$109.00
- Child Price$49.00
Features: See five of the best attractions in Chicago and save 33% when you purchase the convenient Chicago Top 5 Attractions Pass discount card! This simple, easy-to-use Chicago discounts pass includes admission to some of top Chicago museums and landmarks - notably the Chicago Field Museum and the John Hancock Observatory - and is good for 30 days after its first use.
Why We Go: Great for Chicago travelers in town for more than a couple of days, the Chicago Top 5 Attractions Pass can be printed from your home computer, and you don't have to squeeze all the Chicago sightseeing into a few hectic days.
- Great Attractions: Chicago Top 5 Attractions Pass attractions are anything but average. Take in beautiful Chicago skyline views in the Near North Side on the 94th floor Hancock Observatory, then enjoy a scenic star show at the renowned Adler Planetarium in The Loop.
- Good for a Month: Once you first swipe the Chicago Top 5 Attractions Pass, your Chicago discount card is good for the next 30 days before it expires, giving you plenty of time to make the most of Chicago attraction savings.
- Family Friendly: All of the Chicago Pass to the City attractions are family friendly, and kids tickets can be purchased for a youth discount starting at $75.
Inside Knowledge: The Chicago Top 5 Attractions Pass at the Field Museum gives you up-close access to the world's most complete T-Rex fossil, simply known as "Sue" to Chicago locals and museum workers.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Save Big: Total savings included in the Chicago Top 5 Attractions Pass total 33%. If you plan on checking out the most popular tourist attractions in Chicago, this Chicago discounts card is sure to save you money.
- Do Bring a Camera: With so many Chicago Pass to the City attractions to visit, you'll be kicking yourself if you don't bring some sort of quality camera on your Chicago sightseeing explorations.
- Don't Forget the Kids: A favorite with children visiting Chicago, the Chicago Top 5 Attractions Pass for the Shedd Aquarium allows you and your family to explore the more than 30,000 exotic animals at this innovative Chicago aquarium.
- Don't Wait for the Mail: The Chicago Top 5 Attractions Pass at the Field Museum can be printed from your home computer upon purchase, giving you instant savings and letting you skip the line to the top attractions in Chicago!