A Christmas Carol
A Christmas Carol Information
- A Christmas Carol is an annual event at the Chicago Goodman Theatre.
- Every year, this is one of the family friendly Chicago shows that draws Chicago Travelers in from the snowy streets of the Windy City (and yes, it's the Windy City this time of year) and brings them all together for some good ol' holiday spirit.
- Be a part of this holiday tradition, as this classic Charles Dickens tale celebrates its 35th anniversary production - celebrating the past, present and future of A Christmas Carol at the Chicago Goodman Theatre!
November 17 - December 29, 2012
170 N Dearborn St
Chicago, Illinois 60601
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
A Christmas Carol Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
A Christmas Carol
Do you agree?
Take your holiday tradition one step further this year and see A Christmas Carol live at the Chicago Goodman Theatre!
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $26-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Check out other shows playing now!
Features: A Christmas Carol is one of the most beloved holiday tales - the story of Ebenezer Scrooge, a total sourpuss! He's visited by the Ghost of Christmas Past, Present and Future, who all help him mend his ways and remind him what Christmas is all about!
Why We Go: What better way to spend the holidays in Chicago than going to a production of A Christmas Carol?
- Get in the Christmas Spirit: Nobody likes a Scrooge, especially when it's Christmas time! If anyone on your trip to Chicago is being a grump this season, this will get them right in the Christmas spirit to help them remember the important things in life!
- Fun For the Whole Family: Seeing one of the family friendly Chicago shows is the best way to spend a night in Chicago when you're traveling with the whole gang.
- A Holiday Tradition: Every year, there are plenty of classic holiday stories to watch on TV or read aloud, but seeing A Christmas Carol at the Chicago Goodman Theatre this year makes this holiday tradition even better!
Inside Knowledge: Tons of great Chicago hotels near the theatre offer great holiday deals and discounted hotel rates! You can stay near the theatre, and all the other great nearby Chicago attractions, at an affordable price! These hotels really know how to get into the season of giving!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get Your Tickets Early: You can get your Chicago show tickets online at Chicago Traveler, and you're probably going to want to! This is one of the most popular Chicago shows to see during the holidays, so tickets can often sell out quick!
- Do Bring the Whole Family: Nobody in the family is going to want to stay in the hotel when you're out seeing the show - or stay at home when you're in Chicago for the holidays. Come on, this isn't Home Alone!
- Don't Lug Your Coats Around: One thing about Chicago in the winter - you're going to need a coat when you're walking around outside. Luckily, there's a coat check at the Chicago Goodman Theatre to store your winter jackets so that you can spread out and relax during the show!
- Don't Be A Scrooge: Get into the holiday spirit with one of the most famous stories! This is one of the best Chicago shows to get everyone in a giving (or at least a pleasant) mood this holiday season!