The Bean Chicago
The Bean Chicago Events
The Bean Chicago Information
When to Go:
Extremely Busy During the Weekend, Quieter on a Weekday
Fun All Year Round
- Take Amazing Vacation Pictures at the Cloud Gate Chicago
- Explore the local area surrounding the Chicago Bean - full of top Chicago attractions
201 E Randolph St
Chicago, IL 60601
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
4.8 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
The Bean Chicago Reviews
The Bean Chicago Photos
The Bean Chicago Hotel
The Bean Chicago
Do you agree?
The Chicago Bean is Fun for all the Family
This activity is FREE!
Features: The Cloud Gate Sculpture, also known as the "bean," is one of the highlights of Millennium Park. Designed by the artists Anish Kapoor, the Chicago the Bean sculpture is made of 168 highly polished stainless steel plates - giving the appearance of liquid mercury. Up close, the highly reflective nature of the sculpture captures the beautiful skyline of Chicago. The Cloud Gate Sculpture has thus become a tourist hot spot and is the perfect place to take your vacation snapshots.
Why We Go: The Cloud Gate Sculpture is not only free but also an amazing spot to take photographs! Photos will reflect both yourself and the city skyline, providing a truly unique vacation picture!
- One-Of-A-Kind: Where else will you find a giant bean sculpture smack bang in the middle of a cosmopolitan city?
- Ideal Location: Chicago the Bean is located in the tourist friendly Millennium Park, other top Chicago attractions are but a stone's throw away
- Family Fun: Kids and parents alike will love seeing their reflection and taking pictures at the Cloud Gate Sculpture
Inside Knowledge: The Cloud Gate Sculpture gets incredibly busy at the weekends and around midday so you may want to opt to go in the evening or on a weekday to capture that perfect shot!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Go on A Clear Day: You will want to see the city skyline reflected in all its glory at the Chicago Bean, so make sure you visit on a clear, smog-free day!
- Do Explore the Area: An ice rink is located right next to the Cloud Gate Sculpture, and a plethora of restaurants and boutiques are only moments away.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: The highlight of visiting the Chicago Bean is taking memorable photographs, so make sure you bring your camera with you.
- Don't Forget the Kids: The kids will love this Chicago Sculpture and will also enjoy the multitude of nearby Chicago Attractions.