People always say you can either cook, or you can’t. Cook Au Vin is disproving that with incredible cooking classes in Chicago for people of all walks of life. French fusion catering and cooking classes in Chicago makes Cook Au Vin one of the most original and interesting things to do in Chicago for both locals and tourists.
Chef Au Vin was opened in 2005 by Chef Vincent Colombet, a Paris - trained chef who specializes in crepes, pastries, breads, and other tasty treats that has Chicago’s mouth watering. Chef Vincent has a passion for creating delicious French family style meals, and has brought that passion to his cooking classes.
Cook Au Vin in Chicago makes “too many cooks in the kitchen” a good thing, an amazing thing. From private classes to afterwork cooking parties, Cook Au Vin has the perfect tasty teachings for anyone! This creative experience is perfect for a date night, night out with the girls, or a team building experience for coworkers.
- Private: Classes include four dishes. Private classes limited to 16 people.
- Culinary: Prestige menus, and one or two star menu classes available with different dish options.
- Afterwork Party: Get out with your co workers and do something different! Options include brunch, French comfort food, and cocktail dishes. Duration 2 - 3 hours.
- Bread Class: Dreaming of a baguette? Learn how to make your own at this specialized baking class. Four different kinds of bread are made, and the class includes cheeses and meat. Duration 3 - 4 hours.
- Pastry Class: One maca, two maca three macarona! Wait, this is French cooking. From delectable macarons to incredible tarts, the pastry class at Cook Au Vin gives a new meaning to yum.
- Little Chef: A great way to bond with your little one while still learning the traditions of French cooking. Kids 6 + can enjoy the excitement of being in a professional kitchen, while making their favorite treats!
Promotion!! Book online at cook-au-vin.com and use promotion code "MACARON" to receive a 50% discount.
Cook Au Vin is the way to go for any big event. The team at Cook Au Vin helps in many different areas of event planning, from venue to decoration to entertainment. But we all agree that their specialty is the delectable treats they bring with them. Stations include a Crepe Cart, the novel “Giant Pan”, Grilling Station, Pasta Station or Raclette and Fondue Stations!
People always seem to complain when it comes to food at big events, but with Cook Au Vin guests will be rubbing their tummies and judging anyone who leave crumbs behind. Cook Au Vin is great for corporate events, birthdays and bar/bat mitzvahs, weddings and more!
Cook Au Vin
2256 N Elston
Chicago, IL 60614