First Time Chicago Visitor Pass
First Time Chicago Visitor Pass Events
First Time Chicago Visitor Pass Information
Varies depending on attraction.
When to Go:
- Perfect as a way to save money on some of the best places to see in Chicago- whether you're a first-time visitor to the Windy City, or are simply a budget-conscious traveler!
- The Chicago Go Pass is a fantastic way to see the best Chicago activities the city has to offer at an exclusive discounted rate, in this case saving 39%!
- The First Time to Chicago pass includes admission to four of the most popular landmarks and attractions in Chicago, including: the John Hancock Observatory, Adler Planetarium, Shedd Aquarium and the Hop On Hop Off Trolley tour.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
First Time Chicago Visitor Pass Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
First Time Chicago Visitor Pass Hotel
First Time Chicago Visitor Pass
Do you agree?
Tour the amazing sights and sounds of Chicago with a First Time to Chicago pass!
- Adult Price$70.00
- Child Price$40.00
Never been to Chicago before and feeling a bit overwhelmed at all of the amazing Chicago activities to choose from? The First Time to Chicago pass is the perfect tool for budget-conscious travelers who also would like a little guidance on the must-see attractions in Chicago.
Why We Like It:
- Hop on Hop Off Trolley: For a fantastic overview of all the best attractions in Chicago, this comprehensive trolley tour can't be beat as a wonderful introduction to the Windy City's history and best Chicago sights.
- Shedd Aquarium: A visit here is a must on any trip to the Windy City; get up close and personal with over 32,000 different marine life animals at this aquarium, one of the most popular attractions in Chicago.
- Adler Planetarium: The Adler Planeatarium always seems to come up on lists of Chicago sights that first-time visitors need to check out, and due to it's fascinating interactive exhibits on the night sky and solar system, it is easy to see why that is the case.
- John Hancock Observatory: The Windy City skyline is famous the world over for its stunning architecure and Lake Michigan backdrop, both of which are highlighted by the vantage points at this breathtaking observatory.
Inside Knowledge: Are you going to be back for round two of Chicago during a second trip within 30 days? The Go Chicago Cards are active for an entire month, so there is no need to worry about them expiring on you before you've had a chance to get your fill of all the top Chicago activities so you'll feel like a local in no time!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do order online: Get your First Time to Chicago Go Pass by ordering it online: excellent savings to attractions in Chicago are just a simple, easy and quick click of the mouse away!
- Do bring the kids: These Chicago activities include some of the most kid-friendly ones in the Windy City. The Adler Planetarium and Shedd Aquarium in particular will delight and thrill kids to no end with their interactive exhibits!
- Don't worry about printing: Concerned that you won't have access to a printer at the hotel to print out the First Time to Chicago pass during your vacation? Don't be! Just pull up the pass on your smartphone for access to all of the fantastic attractions in Chicago!
- Don't stress about getting from point A to B: The Hop On, Hop Off Trolley is one of the most fun means of transportation anywhere, and it will get you to and from the Adler Planetarium, Shedd Aquarium and John Hancock Observatory.