- The 1983 hit film is heading to Broadway after showing in Chicago for a limited amount of time!
- Academy Award-winning hits from the movie are featured in the performances along with some new hits.
- Jillian Mueller is the star as Alex Owens and lives up to the iconic dance moves of 'Flashdance'!
Aug. 6 - 18, 2013
Cadillac Palace Theatre
151 West Randolph St
Chicago, Illinois 60602
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Do you agree?
See Flashdance LIVE on Broadway in Chicago!
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $26-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Check out other shows playing now!
Features: 'Flashdance' will be in Chicago for the summer! The musical based on the 1983 film has been on a national tour before heading off to Broadway. It's a electrifying performance of a female steel welder, Alex Owens, who wants to be a professional dancer. Starting from the bottom, she dances at a bar by night while working days in the Pittsburgh steel mill. While pursuing her dream, Alex runs into complications from both jobs, told through a score of hit song and dance performances.
Why We Go: This pop-culture flashback is full of the makings of a great Broadway show. And especially if you liked the movie, you'll love the show! It's 'Flashdance's' 30th Anniversery and viewers still want more!
- Limited Time: The show will finish its tour in Chicago before heading off to NYC. Catch it in its last days before hitting the big time! This is one of the best things to do in Chicago this summer, so be sure to see it while you still can!
- Dancing: Although Alex is a blue-collar worker, her moves are more than impressive. Dances are intese and due to the dynamic storyline they can occur in various places from the mill to the nightclub.
- Soundtrack: Hit songs from the movie are featured including "Maniac," "What A Feeling," "Manhunt," "Gloria" and "I Love Rock & Roll," plus some brand new songs written for the stage.
Inside Knowledge: 'Flashdance' was the third highest grossing film in 1983, and all of its popularity spawned the creation of the upcoming Chicago show!