Flavors of Chicago Tour
Flavors of Chicago Tour Events
Flavors of Chicago Tour Information
When to Go:
Tasting the Food
- This Tastebud Chicago food tour lasts about 3.5 hours.
- During the Flavors of Chicago food tour, you'll make six stops at top Chicago restaurants.
- This Chicago food tour is held in the beautiful Gold Coast neighborhood.
550 N Kingsbury 218
Chicago, IL 60654
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Flavors of Chicago Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Flavors of Chicago Tour Hotel
Flavors of Chicago Tour
Do you agree?
Taste the Best of Chicago with the Flavors of Chicago Tour
- Adult Price$44.00
Features: The Flavors of Chicago Tour is a top food tour in Chicago that takes you to six food tasting locations in the Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago.
Why We Go: We love finding new fabulous places to eat in Chicago and with the expert guide that leads the tour, you'll be sure to find new favorite restaurants and learn inside information about them.
- The Palm Court Tea Room: This Tastebud Chicago food tour gets classy when it stops at The Palms Court Tea Room. Located in the historic Drake Hotel, Queen Elizabeth had high tea here in 1958. Since then this has been a celebrity hot spot serving guests like Diana Princess of Wales and the Empress of Japan.
- Pizano's: What would a Chicago food tour be without a stop at a pizza joint? Serving Chicagoans for more than 60 years, Pizano's serves up some of the best deep dish pizza in the city.
- Sarah's: Featured in Brides Magazine, Sarah's is where those of you with a sweet tooth will get satisfied. During this Tastebud Chicago food tour, you'll be able to taste Sarah's delicious pastries and candies.
Inside Knowledge: Due to seasonal or unexpected circumstances, the stops along the Taste Chicago food tour may be substituted.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Purchase Your Tickets Online: You can easily reserve a spot on this Gold Coast Chicago food tour by purchasing your tickets online through their website.
- Do Come Hungry: You'll be making six food tasting stops along this Tastebud Chicago food tour, so be sure to come with a huge appetite.
- Don't Forget Proper Shoes: This is a 3.5 hour walking tour, so be sure to bring comfortable walking shoes so you won't have trouble keeping up with the rest of the group.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: Along the route of this Gold Coast Chicago food tour there will be plenty of photo ops, so be sure to bring your camera along for great memories.