Good People Information
- Good People will be playing at the Chicago Steppenwolf Theatre Fall 2012, opening September 13.
- Good People, written by Pulitzer Prize-winner David Lindsay-Abaire, was originally produced on Broadway in 2011, but will debut at the Steppenwolf to open the 2012/13 season.
- The play presents the classic dilemma that many people face, balancing the choices to let go of their past or take a chance moving on with a new future.
Sept. 13 - Nov. 11, 2012
1650 N Halsted St
Chicago, Illinois 60614
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Good People Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
Do you agree?
Good People is starting the 2012/13 season at the Chicago Steppenwolf Theatre - get your tickets today!
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $26-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Check out other shows playing now!
Features: Good People tells the story of Boston gal Margie Walsh, who loses her job and reaches out to the boy of her past. Secrets unveil, as they always do, and the characters are faced with tough decisions and moral dilemmas. The themes of the plot are relatable, so this is one of the Chicago shows where the audience will have a much deeper connection with the cast members.
Why We Go: The storyline of Good People captures real life themes and is a perfect and powerful way to start off the 2012/13 show season at the Chicago Steppenwolf Theatre.
- Great Story: While many Chicago shows are light-hearted and provide an entertaining way to enjoy vacation for many Chicago Travelers, the plot of Good People is a lot deeper. The characters, along with the excellently composed story, will make for a great night at the theater.
- Start of the Season: Shows are not as big in Chicago as they are on Broadway in NYC or anything, but the start of the theater season is always a great time of year! Many great shows start up in the fall and end only a month later before the next one comes in, so catch all the ones that interest you before they make their exit!
- Solid Production: Good People was produced on Broadway in 2011, written by the Pulitzer-Prize winner David Lindsay-Abaire and is being put on by the Steppenwolf's all-star cast. There's no doubt that this play is worth our time!
Inside Knowledge: Good People is starting off the Chicago Steppenwolf Theatre 2012/13 season named "The Reckoning." All shows this season are exploring similar themes. After Good People, other great Chicago shows are taking over the stage like The M***F*** With The Hat, Head of Passes and Belleville. All are sure to be great shows, and Chicago Traveler will have your tickets to each performance!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Stay Late: After every running of Good People, feel free to stay for a post-show discussion! They're free of charge, so why not?
- Do Take Advantage of the Help: The Chicago Steppenwolf Theatre is great about offering American Sign Language interpretation, open captioning and audio description during every play, with the availability of assistive listening devices and large-print programs as needed. The theater is near all forms of public transportation and is completely wheelchair accessible.
- Don't Go Hungry: You're going to want to focus on the show, not your rumbling stomach, and this is not a quick performance either! There are plenty of nearby restaurants for you to grab a quick bite or sit down to a nice meal before the show.
- Don't Miss a Deal: Good People has quite a few discounted Chicago show tickets available. Many of the Chicago shows offer these, so if you know you're going to a show on your next Chicago vacation, buy your tickets online and save a little extra on each one!