A charming Evanston hotel perfect for extended stays or overnight trips to Chicago.
Best Feature: An Intimate and Quiet Family-Owned Hotel
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
2. Find your check in date below.
3. Rate shown is average rate for 2 nights.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.Book Now
- Check-in at 2pm
- Check-In Age 18+
- Check-Out at 11am
- On-Site Bar
- Near Attractions
- Near Restaurants
- On-Site Restaurant
- 90 Rooms
- 8 Floors
- Airport Transportation
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Concierge Service
- Free Fast Internet
- Free Guest Parking
- Multilingual Staff
- Conference room(s)
The Homestead Events
Features: The Homestead Hotel Chicago is a family-owned inn and residence on Chicago's North shore. Offering a combination of traditional hotel rooms and extended stay apartments, The Homestead welcomes families, solo travelers and businessmen. This is a perfect place to stay to visit the nearby Northwestern University, while staying in town for an extended period or an enjoyable hotel for your next Chicago vacation.
Why We Stay: This family owned and operated hotel provides guests with a quiet and intimate atmosphere where they can kick back and relax after a day of work or sightseeing.
- Extended Stay Apartments: Those staying for more than a few nights always benefit from choosing one of the Chicago extended stay hotels. These comfortable studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments include a refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishes, flatware and cookware - everything you need to feel right at home on your trip.
- Warm and Friendly Staff: This hotel has been family owned for the past 75 years, and they take pride in providing their guests with the friendliest and most accommodating service available.
- Lots to do Nearby: Many travelers choose The Homestead when they're looking for hotels in Chicago near the airport, Northwestern University or many of the great attractions outside of Downtown Chicago. Nearby, you'll find lots of interesting things to do like exploring the Mary and Leigh Block Museum of Art or walking over to the Grosse Point Lighthouse for a fantastic view.
Inside Knowledge: This is one of the best deals for Chicago extended stay hotels that you'll find, and the great prices aren't the only perk! Rent by the day and receive daily maid service, continental breakfast and comlimentary parking. If you're staying longer, rent by month and receive maid service 5 days a week, and continental breakfast and parking for a small fee, which is a fantastic deal for hotels in Chicago.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Family: What a great place to bring kids! Nobody in the family feels too out of their element at this residential hotel, and everyone enjoys exploring the lush green Evanston parks that are within walking distance.
- Do Stay A While: The Homestead is known for its extended stay accommodations, and the home away from home feel makes this an inviting option for long business trips or family visits. The rooms are much more homey than typical hotels in Chicago.
- Don't Miss Breakfast: Complimentary breakfast is just one more of the many reasons to stay at the Homestead.
- Don't Bring Your Pets: As family friendly as they are, this isn't one of the pet friendly hotels in Chicago. This is a great opportunity for your four-legged friend to bond with their favorite pet-sitter at home.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
The Homestead Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
The Homestead Guest Rooms
Queen Guest Room
The Queen Guest Room includes a desk, a T.V. with cable viewing, complimentary Wi-Fi access and a direct-dial phone. The bed is dressed with Homestead's signature bedding, and blackout curtains adorn the windows to ensure guests get the best night sleep possible (or a fantastic nap after a long morning or sightseeing). There is also a private bathroom, a coffee and tea maker and a refrigerator available upon request.
One Bedroom Apartment and Suite
The One Bedroom Apartment and Suite includes all of the amenities of the Queen Guest Room with the addition of a full kitchen and dining area, perfect for extended stay travelers or families who would rather dine in some nights. The kitchen is outfitted with a dishwasher, microwave and dishware, and the separate living room doubles as a dining area.
Studio Apartment Suite
The Studio Apartment Suite grants guests comfortable accommodations with one queen-sized bed, a kitchen and a breakfast bar. The kitchen comes with a microwave, dishware, and kitchen linens. The room also has a TV and free Wi-Fi access.