How The Grinch Stole Christmas
How The Grinch Stole Christmas Information
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical is coming to The Chicago Theatre this holiday season!
- This will be one of the best Chicago shows to bring the whole family to!
- The Dr. Seuss classic will only be on stage at the Chicago Theatre for 2 weeks, so be sure to see it while you can!
11/20/2014 - 11/29/2014
Performance Times Vary by Night
The Chicago Theatre
151 W Randolph Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601
All ages are welcome.
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
How The Grinch Stole Christmas Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Do you agree?
Get your Chicago show tickets online so that you don't miss your chance to see this holiday classic!
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $26-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: How The Grinch Stole Christmas is one of the best Chicago shows to see this holiday season with the family! The light-hearted Dr. Seuss classic reminds everyone of the proper Christmas spirit, which can sometimes be forgotten in such a stressful season!
Why We Go: How The Grinch Stole Christmas is a classic story that's not only perfect to see around Christmas, but perfect to enjoy with your whole family (even the grinches you brought on vacation with you).
- Familiar Story: Everyone knows the story of those who get a little greedy around the holidays and forget what Christmas is all about, even if they haven't seen the movie before. But this is a classic tale that everyone knows and loves, so it's more than likely you have seen it and will enjoy seeing it again!
- Catchy Tunes: Christmas jingles are in full force this year everywhere you go, but these songs, while holiday-themed, are a nice changeup from the ones on the radio all season long!
- Family Friendly: Many of the Chicago shows are not appropriate for the little ones, but when you're in Chicago for the holidays, you want to include them too! This is the perfect thing to do with the kids on your trip!
Inside Knowledge: If you haven't found a place to stay yet, check out all the Chicago Loop hotels that are not only close to the theater, but close to tons of fun things to do in Chicago! Many of them are offering great holiday savings and discounts too, so maybe you can afford to see more than one of the Chicago shows playing while you're here!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Family: Don't leave a single family member behind! Even your grumpy teens are well suited as audience members. In fact, they probably need it the most!
- Do Eat Nearby: There are tons of great Chicago Loop restaurants nearby that every Chicago Traveler will love, no matter what age!
- Don't Miss Other Holiday Events: Chicago has some great things to do during the holiday season! There are lots of shows, festivals, events and more that you're not going to want to miss!
- Don't Miss Your Chance: How The Grinch Stole Christmas will only be at the Chicago Theatre for 2 weeks! See it while you can!